Chapter 35

When Aspen, Alessio, Antonio and I arrived back at the house. Aspen and Alessio were pretty drunk so we were practically carrying them to their room

I placed Aspen down on one side and tucked her in as Antonio did the same with his brother. We tiptoed out of the room and as soon as he shut the door, I started laughing. Antonio quickly placed his hand over my mouth but my giggles didn't stop. "Shhhhh" he whispered in my ear as his free hand landed on my hip.

He guides me towards the hallway where his room is and the one I slept in once before. "Goodnight Ant" I say almost tripping on my own foot. I stabilize myself and he grabs my arm, pulling me towards him, clashing our bodies together. "You're sleeping in the guest room?" he asks and I could hear the hint of sadness in his voice. "I thought you would want me to stay there.." I trail off but he shakes his head in disagreement. He motions for me to follow him, and I do, I blindly follow this man.

As we enter his room, it looked the exact same it did when I was last in here over a year ago. After taking it all in once again, my attention turned back to Antonio who had his back turned to me, unbuttoning his shirt. I gulped at the view of his back as he slide it off his well built body.

I walked closer to him and I could see his body tense up as I delicately placed my fingers on his bare back. I dragged my fingertips down his back towards a snake tattoo that took up most of his back and continued over his shoulder. 

He turned and looked me in the eyes as he took my chin between his fingertips. His eyes were filled with lust and desire, and they were staring down into my ocean blue eyes. It was driving me crazy. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but it was too soon. "È bellissimo" he whispered.

Oh how I have missed his sexy accent, so goddamn much. "What did you say?" I asked, not knowing any Italian was one disadvantage with this family. "You'll find out in due time amore mio" he smirked at me, knowing his accent was turning me on, but also making me want to kill him.

He started unbuttoning his trousers and my eyes widened. "Are you gonna look away or keep starring at what I'm doing?" he says, now unzipping them. I gulp and turn around, and try not to look at flustered in front of him.

"Ok you can turn around" he says just a few short minutes later. I turn around to see him holding one of his button up shirts in his hand. "So you don't have to wear that dress to bed" he chuckles and I nod. I take his shirt and walk into the bathroom, changing into it quickly.

I looked in the mirror and it fell to my knees, while the sleeves passed my arms completely. I inhaled as I smelt his scent lingering on the shirt, which drove me crazy. The things I would do to this man. I make my way out of the bathroom to see him already laying on the bed.

I make my way over to it and get under the covers, feeling the satin sheets just bellow my body.

As I'm about to fall asleep, I feel two strong pair of arms wrap around me towards their body. I smile and snuggle into Antonio, feeling... safe.

...

I wake up to be greeted with a sleeping Antonio beside me. He still had his arms around me which I thought was cute. Who knew that the Italian mafia boss loved to cuddle in his sleep, I giggle at the thought.

I slowly remove his arms and get off the bed, making my way towards his closet. I grab one of his pair of boxer shorts and place them on. I leave the room and make my way downstairs where no one is in sight so far.

I enter the kitchen and almost jump. "You scared me" I try to catch my breath again as his uncle looks at me. "Hey" he smiles and goes back to his breakfast.

I open the fridge and take out the eggs, bacon, ham, sausage and orange juice. I place it all on the counter and get to cooking.

"I thought you weren't a morning person" Antonio groans as he enters the kitchen. "I'm usually not, but I got a good sleep last night" I smile at him making his ego go up by just a little bit more. "I wonder why" he makes his way over to me and snatches a piece of bacon off a plate. "That's not for you" I cross my arms at him. "It is my food" he looks down at me. I roll my eyes and finish the last egg.

"I'll be right back" I say grabbing the plates and making my way upstairs and into Aspen and Alessio's room. I place a plate down on each of their beside tables and start to shake them. "Whattt" Alessio is first to wake up. "I made you two breakfast, shut up" I roll my eyes at his moodiness. "Thanks" He shakes Aspen who wakes up and almost punches him accidently with her stretching. "I smell food" she grins at me. "On your beside tables, I'll bring up the juice and some aspirin." I add and leave the room.

I quickly bring them the rest and head back downstairs for the third time.

"So where's my breakfast?" Antonio fake pouts as I enter the kitchen again. "You don't get any" I pat his back, "unless you make your own."

He grabs my arm and yanks me back towards him before I could get to the fridge for some water. "Yeah I'm out of here" Giovanni groans and leaves the kitchen making us laugh.

He looks down at me and places his hands on my hips, lifting me up and putting me on the counter. He stands in between my legs and caresses my thighs. "Are you trying to tease me for not making you breakfast." I cross my arms at him. "No but thanks for the idea" he chuckles.

A vote and comment goes a long way.