Chapter 40

All day, Antonio has been waiting until just before sunset to take me out somewhere which scared me. I had no idea what he had planned and no clue on what to wear. Aspen and Cadenza told me to dress casual yet sexy, not helping me find anything at all.

I finally decided on more sexy then casual.

I walk downstairs and hear Aspen and Cadenza applauding

I walk downstairs and hear Aspen and Cadenza applauding. "What?" I ask them. "You look like a a meal." I roll my eyes at Cadenza's comment. "I thought desserts were the best?" Fiero chuckles making Cadenza smack him on the back of the head. "Ouch" he groans.

"Ignore Fiero, that's what we usually do" Alessio laughs. "Anyways, where is Antonio?" I look at them. "Behind you" a voice whispers in my ear making me jump. 

"I thought u were supposed to be the best fighter in your mafia, how was he able to sneak up on you so easily?" Aspen raises her brows at me. "Because my guard is down right now" I roll my eyes at her question. "Awww you let your guard down with us" Cadenza giggles.

I turn my focus to Antonio who is eyeing me up and down. For some reason, it made me feel insecure.

"A skirt?" he pulls on the leather fabric. I nod and look back up to his eyes. Would it be wrong to kiss him infront of the others!? Probably, so don't Alexandra. He places his hand on the small of my back and guides me towards the garage. 

"So what is this surprise?" I look up at him as his focus stays ahead of him. "You'll see" he chuckles and opens the door to the garage. 

The garage was aligned with motorcycles and I swear I almost jumped up in excitement. "I heard that you liked going for rides." He looked down at me and I nodded.

He makes his way over to the table and throws me a cool looking helmet as he grabs one and places it on himself. 

If how someone looked could kill, he would of had me dead a long time ago. Right now he wore a leather jacket like mine, black ripped jeans with leather boots. The helmet just topped it off for sure. 

He got on one of the motorcycles and I smiled. It was a Honda CBR600RR Graffiti, one of my favorites.

"You coming?" he chuckles as he got on. I nodded and placed my helmet over my head. "Any guards coming?" I asked as I got on behind him. "Just me and you" he turned it on.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and hung on as he drove through the city. 

It was amazing at night when the sun went down. You could see the lights from the buildings and the lights from the bottom of the motorcycle kicked in. Of course he put LED lights into it.

As we went up a large hill, we stopped at the very top to take in the view. 

I took the helmet off and got off the bike as soon as he turned it off. I made my way to the edge of the cliff and smiled as the sun went down.

I smiled remembering the times I would go out alone and do things like this back home. It always felt like a dream and it quickly became my favorite thing to do. 

It was like a reality away from reality, if that makes any sense. It always calmed me down and had a special way of helping me figure out all my problems. It was always me against the world when I would go for a ride, like no one else was there. Sometimes I would be gone for hours or days at a time. It helped me clear my mind and go through tough times.

Antonio's arms snaked around my waist and I leaned back into his chest. "Thank you" I smiled as the sun continued to go down. "I really needed this" I continue.

He turns me around and caresses my cheek as he looks into my deep blue eyes. "Cosa mi stai facendo" He says barely above a whisper. (What are you doing to me) "I still don't know Italian" I seriously need to get a tutor or something.

"Good" he chuckles. All I wanted to do was kiss him at that very second. Those pink lips of his were just screaming for me.

I grab him by his jacket and pull him down towards me, crashing our lips together. His hands found their way to my thighs, gently picking me up as my arms wrapped around his neck so I could hold myself up.

It wasn't an intense kiss or a rough one. It was slow and passionate. Which was surprising, I always thought of him to be a rough and intense type of guy, but he was clearly very different than I expected.

After our lips parted, we got back on the road, but instead of heading towards the direction of the villa, we went the opposite way.

It felt good to have my arms around him as we drove through the city once again. I felt free, more free then I have ever felt in my entire existence. 

On the way to the next destination, we stopped for some gas and then quickly got back on the road.

Feeling the cold breeze against my legs made my arms tighten around Antonio, needing the warmth of his body. I leaned my head against his back and looked as we started to pull up to a beach. Lord, what does this man have in store for me. He better not be burying me in the sand alive. I wont hesitate to shoot him.

Sorry that this chapter was bad, I just didn't know what to write right now... Vote and comment.