Chapter 46

"Get off me before I put a bullet through your head" I yell at Vlad as he lays on top of me. "Then get out of bed." He argues with me. "I cant when your fat ass is laying on top of me, idiot." I roll my eyes.

"Promise you're getting up?" He glares at me. "Yes mom" I groan. He gets off of me and just stands at the foot of my bed, waiting for me to get up. "You're so creepy" I admit to him, as he just shrugs his shoulders.

I get out of bed making that idiot applaud. "Leave, now!" I warn him. He doesn't think twice, he just runs out of the room. "Finally, some piece and quiet" a sigh of relief leaves my lips. 

I look down at my phone to see the last call I had with Antonio was two days ago...

I swear, next time I see him, he is getting a large ass whooping.

Anyways, its time to get some shit done, I have been so lazy this past week and its time I actually do something for once.

I quickly change into some clothes and head downstairs. I enter the kitchen and I instantly puke in my mouth.

"Can you not make out with my chef!" I interrupt there little moment or whatever it was. Vlad turns around and just grins. "Vlad, out of my house" I groan at him. "Ok miss dramatic" he rolls his eyes and leave.

"Why do you still let them come around" Pedro walks into the kitchen chuckling. "Sadly he is family" I groan as I mentally facepalm myself.

"Anyways, how is Talia and the baby? I haven't seen her for a while." I ask him. "They are doing great, I'm actually planning to propose to her." He lets me know. "Oh my god, that's amazing Pedro, I'm so happy for you" I congratulate him. Even though she didn't say yes yet, I'm still very proud of him for taking this step.

"Yeah I'm really excited" he was smiling from ear to ear. "Anyways, there's a package outside for you." He speaks again but in a nervous manner. "Why didn't you just bring it to me?" I asked, sorta confused. "Its too heavy, but the guards examined it and its not a bomb or anything" he further explained and I nodded. "Ok, ask the maid to prepare me some coffee" I add as I walk towards the front entrance of the house.

I make my way out the door to be surprised with Cadenza, Alessio, Aspen, Fiero, Vivian, Demetrio, and some girl. "Oh my god, what are you guys doing here?" I asked surprised as the girls pull me into a hug, except for the strange girl standing beside Fiero. "We wanted to come visit you" Vivian smirked at me. "I'm so glad you guys came, please come inside." I insist.

I was a little disappointed that Antonio wasn't with them but I know he has his mafia to take care of. 

"Girl go get dressed, we're taking you out for lunch" Aspen pushes me towards the stairs. Jeez, pushy much?

I roll my eyes in a sarcastic manner and make my way up the stairs. I enter my bedroom and see a present on my bed. I walk over to it and see my name written on a letter which lied on top of the nicely wrapped box. This definitely wasn't Cadenza who wrapped this. She couldn't wrap to save her life. Now that I think of it, it was only a couple weeks until Christmas.

I slowly take the card out of the envelope and read it.

Amor,

I know its been a while since we last talked, I have been busy with work aswell as planning this surprise for you. A little birdy told me you missed your friends, and me. Although not everyone is here, I wanted to make sure you could see some of us. I also thought you would need a gorgeous dress for lunch, so I provided you with one. I made sure it was black, don't you worry your pretty little head. xx Ant

He was too sweet. How did I get so lucky to have a man like him in my life. I also loved the signed name at the end, the nickname I call him. 

I slowly unwrapped the box and opened it to see indeed a black material in it. I pulled it out and it was a tight black cocktail dress. The top half was a black corset looking material with two straps over the shoulder, that would hold it up on my body. My cleavage would show but I didn't mind, I found it sexy. The lower half would stop just about mid thigh. The fabric was a little bit rippled, which gave it a nice look. 

When I looked back in the box, there was another note. I furrowed my brows and opened that one aswell.

Princessa,

Two letters in one present, how lucky are you? I know you must be disappointed that I wasn't with the others. I do have one more present for you though. You must get terribly lonely in that big bed of yours without a cuddle buddy. I thought that maybe the present I offer to you will help with that. Enough of the long essay type shit, go in your closet and all your problems will be solved. Jeez, I'm starting to feel like one of those romantics, ew. xx

As I finished reading the second letter, I giggled at his immaturity. Even though he isn't here, I could still feel his presence through these letters and it was honestly all I asked for. I slowly started to feel like I was at home again.

Before I go open my next present, I must put this beautiful dress on first, and I'll choose my shoes after.

Just like how it looked when I held it up, it looked magnificent on me. Looking in the mirror, my confidence grew. Its not like I needed more confidence though, I was already cocky enough as it is.

That was so sweet honestly, where is my man like Antonio!? Anyways, vote and comment.