Chapter 23

We make our way down the hall to the staircase where our names would be called and blah blah blah, you get it. 

I nodded to the announcer that we were ready and he slams his stick on the ground, getting everyone's attention. He could have broken that floor if he had done it any harder like damn dude. I'm only renting this place so don't break it.

He clears his voice and starts to speak, "May I present Atila Montgomery." She starts making her way down the stairs to where Viktor stands, waiting for her. I would have never thought that Viktor had a thing for her but ok prince charming.

"May I present Sylvia Oakley" his voice beams through the ball room. Sylvia starts making her way down the stairs to where her boyfriend Chad waits for her. Dang they walk slow as fuck.

"May I present Talia Martinez" he announces her and she gives me a warm smile before she starts walking down the stairs to Pedro who is holding baby Santiago in his arms. 

When each one of them went down, everyone gasped at how stunning they looked and they really did. My sexy bitches.

"And last but not least, may I present to you, Alexandra Valarie Ortega." I swear that sentence was too long. I never realized how all our names finished with 'a', how fun.

I took a deep breathe and made my way down the stairs to where my future husband stood, Harvey Knox. Yayyy. While I walked down the steps, everyone's eyes were on me. Stalkers

I looked down at Harvey and he had a huge smile while looking up at me. Probably because of the sex, kinky little fucker. It took all my strength to keep a smile on my face.

When I reached the bottom, I took his hand and he lead me over to my girls.

"You need a drink don't you?" Talia giggled. "Desperately" I groaned while I mentally slapped myself. "I'll get you one dear" Harvey says, "I can get it" I fake smiled at him. Me and the girls walked towards the bar leaving the boys alone.

"You hate this don't you?" Sylvia seems amused at my discomfort. "Is it that obvious?" I sigh. "Not to people that don't know you" Atila reassures me and I smile warmly at her. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see Luciana and Mr. Toretto. "Mr. and Mrs. Toretto, I'm so glad you guys made it." I say while fixing my posture. "We only came out of respect for our families, not for you" Luciana spoke with so much venom.

It hurt to see them again, I was praying that only they came because if anyone else did, I knew I would cave. "I'm sorry for how it ended last time we saw each other" I try to apologize but neither of them were having it. "I need food darling" Luciana said to her husband, and they both walked off.

I turned around and the girls were looking at me with so much pity, I hated it. I walked past them and went over to Leonard and Vlad who had Amelio with them. 

"You guys clean up well" I smile at them, "I cant say the same for you" Vlad joked. I stretch my arms out and he places Amelio in them. "Hey buddy" I kiss his cheek making him giggle and it was like music to my ears. "You look very dashing" I smile at him. 

"Jefa, we have someone at the gate who is demanding to be let it." Viktor comes over to me. I walk over to Talia and ask her to watch Amelio.

I could tell that people were starting to notice something was off. My guards were running around to speak to each other and I was leaving with a few of them.

We made our way outside and across the lawn where my guards were trying to calm someone down. As soon as I got closer I noticed that it was Cadenza. "Let her go" I demand and they do. She runs up to me and hugs me, I was shocked. 

"What's wrong?" I could tell she had been crying. "Its Antonio" she cries in my arms. "What about him?" I question her. "They took him, they took him" she cries. As soon as the words escaped her lips, my heart sank. I could see that the rest of his family was running up the yard but I couldn't move, I could breathe. Fiero took her off of me and they kept trying to speak to me but for some reason, I couldn't hear a word they said. 

I finally took a deep breathe and started walking back inside with them following behind me. I quickly made my way through the room over to their parents. "Come with me" I spoke quickly and they didn't put up a fuss. A lot more of my high ranking guards starting to follow as we made our way into a large room so we could talk privately. 

Alessio and Demetrio were quickly explaining to their parents what was going on while my men were all confused why they were there. I looked down to see Teresa heartbroken. I bent down to her level and pulled her into a hug.

"He'll be ok, I promise" I reassured her. "Don't make a promise you cant keep" Mr. Toretto yelled at me. I pulled away from the hug and glared at him. "Don't you dare to speak to me like that while your in my country" I said with so much venom in my voice. "Everyone shut up" Aspen shouted and it echoed across the room.

"We came to Alexandra for a reason" Cadenza told her parents, and I could tell she meant business. "We don't need her help" Luciana explained. "Alexandra knows these streets, its her territory" Demetrio helps Cadenza. "But its our son" Luciana teared up. "He loves her" Teresa spoke with such calmness. Everyone turned their focus to her, trying to understand if they heard her correctly. I took a deep breathe and a placed my hand on Teresa's shoulder.

"Mother, we all agreed on Alexandra's help" Alessio spoke with so much authority. "While Antonio is gone, Alessio is the capo of the mafia, which means he decides." Aspen says the truth. (Boss)

"Darling may I speak to you outside the room" Harvey spoke up, which only annoyed me. "No, you may not" I growled and he quickly backed down.

"Harvey announce to everyone that the party is over and that we are grateful to all who showed up." He nods and leaves the room. "Haden I want you to get the SUVs here now, enough for us all to head back to the house." I order and he quickly gets to it. "Vlad, Viktor when we get back, I want you to be in the tech room searching for anything and everything." I continue. "Pedro I want you to go to our local gangs and ask for information. If they give you a hard time, shoot one as an example." I speak to him. "Leonard I will need you by my side for this" I take a deep breathe and he nods, knowing exactly what I mean.

"Lets go" I make my way to the door.

Not Antonio :( Anyways, vote and comment.