Chapter 60

As I walk into the bedroom, it seemed to be empty. Well, I meant no one was to be seen. The room was anything but empty though. There were clothes sprawled out all across the floor, aswell as Antonio's hygiene products everywhere. It looked like a storm passed through here. 

I finally turned towards the bathroom when I realized that the sound of water hitting the floor of the shower was coming from behind the door. He must be in the shower. 

I started grabbing clothes off the floor and placing them on the bed. Next was his products. I slowly picked them up and placed them neatly on the dresser for now. I would place them in the bathroom once he was done in there. 

I made my way back to the bed and started folding his clothes. It instantly started to be a harder task then expected. 

I could smell his expensive cologne on his clothes and it filled my nostrils. I missed him, I really did. Although he was around, it felt like he was so goddamn far away. I pushed my feelings away and continued to fold his clothes neatly. Once I finished, I neatly placed them in a drawer of the dresser and hung up his dress shirts in the closet. 

I lift up the two suitcases off the bed and place them in the corner of the room so they were out of the way. When my eyes land on the bed again, I see a beige folder laying there. That must be the folder that Pedro placed on my bed. 

I pick it up and sit on the bed, dangling my feet over the edge. 

I start to read the contents of the folder but I grow annoyed the longer I read it. I throw the folder on the bed and march out of the room and into the living room. 

Some of the others noticed me and eyed me with curiosity. "Pedro, Haden, Leo and Vlad" My voice was furious, I was furious and I couldn't even control it. "Meeting. Now!" I didn't leave any room for discussion and they knew that. Enrico looked at me with a confused expression but I ignored him and practically dragged the four idiots outside so no one could hear what I was about to say.

"What the fuck was that folder!" I point in Pedro's direction as my eyes still scanned all of them. "Ricardo Ramirez" Pedro gulps, knowing that I was absolutely fuming right now. As much as he wanted to calm me down, he knew it would make it worse.

"There was practically nothing in there!" I say growing angrier by the second. Leonard buts in, "That's all we could find out, he is practically a ghost. After Salamone adopted him, it's like he made sure no one could ever find information on him." 

I wasn't liking the information I was receiving right now but I couldn't really do anything about it. "Get Viktor to do some searching" I order Pedro to call him and he nods, not wanting to annoy me anymore than I already am. "I also want information on this Salamone Ramirez" I turn my attention to my two brothers. "I want you two to get Sergio and Dante on this, but they are not to engage with him." They understand my orders and walk off to go call the two.

I turn towards Haden and he waits for me to give him some orders. "I want you to keep an eye on our new friend Ricardo." I give him my orders and he nods, turning to walk inside the house. I follow behind him and everyone still looks confused as to why I was angry earlier. 

I look one last time at Haden, giving him a nod. He needed to know not to tell anyone about this, my nod helps him understand that. He also needed to watch out, we didn't know who this Ricardo was so we had to have our guards up at all times.

I sigh and make my way back into my bedroom. I instantly notice Antonio standing beside the bed with his back turned to me. He was doing something on his phone. 

The second he feels my presence, he turns around and that's when I notice what he's wearing. Well, more like what he wasn't wearing. 

A white towel was wrapped around his waist dangerously low, showing his defined v-line. My eyes trained up his abdomen where he practically had an eight pack. I continued my gaze up as the fell on his pectoral muscles and landed towards his arms. His arms were crossed against his chest and the huge biceps were practically jumping at me as his veins were showing down his forearm. My eyes continued their journey up his neck where his veins seemed to be very evidently popping out. The gaze finished on his face and then hair which was still very damp from the shower he must have just finished. I only now noticed the water dripping from his hair and down his neck, towards his abdomen and ending at his v-line where the water would soak into his towel.

I coughed when I noticed a smirk appear on his face when I finally stopped admiring the Greek God in front of me.

His eyebrow was raised as he studied my features just as I studied him only moment ago. Then, his demeanor changed completely. He was frowning and looking at me with an annoyed manner. I was the one that was supposed to be upset with him, not the other way around. 

"What's this?" He picks up the folder off the bed and throws it on the ground in front of me. I stand my ground though, I don't flinch as his gaze bores holes into me. "Speak!" I was slowly not recognizing the man who was standing in front of me.

"Go to hell," my words were quiet but he heard them. He looked shocked and surprised by my words, but he really shouldn't. I have never been predictable, and I won't start now. "Excuse me!?" He took a few steps closer to me, now standing right where the folder was. 

"Do I need to spell it out for you?" I was growing confident with every word that escaped my mouth. I knew I would come to regret them later, but it was in the heat of the moment so I didn't really care.

I turn around to leave the room but he was quicker then me. He went around me and shut the door before I could move a foot further to it. He was now blocking my only exit. Yes, I know there's a patio door, but I prefer not taking a swim in the ocean tonight. 

He grabbed my wrist and that's when I started to get worried. Antonio had never intentionally put hands on me, so this was all new to me. Before I knew it, we were both walking backwards towards another wall when the door swung open.

Where the door once stood closed, was now occupied by the body of no one else except Ricardo Ramirez. "Hands off of the lady Toretto" he spoke softly and calmly, not caring that he just walked in a room of two very talented killers. "Mind your own business Ramirez" Antonio spoke with so much anger at the man who stood before him. 

I pushed Antonio out of my way and now looked up at the mysterious man that arrived only a couple hours ago. "This is a matter between Antonio and I, so leave" what I was saying wasn't a request but he still stood there, not giving a shit. 

"I don't like men putting their hands on women who are helpless." Ricardo spoke again, seeming calmer then before, which was worrying. I scoffed and so did Antonio at the stupid words Ramirez spoke. "I can handle myself-" he cut me off, which only enraged me. "You have no idea who your boyfriend is, ma'am." He grinned as his eyes focused on Antonio.

"Boss" I heard Haden's speak right behind Ramirez. Ricardo didn't move or budge, his feet were planted to the ground he stood on. 

I smiled and put my hand out to shake Ricardo's, "Alexandra Valarie Ortega, leader of the Mexican mafia." The confidence in my voice was evident and for a slight second I saw a look of surprise appear on his face but it quickly disappeared just as fast as it came. "Ricardo Luis Ramirez, friend of Antonio Toretto." He shook my hand and chuckled as his gaze went behind me, towards Ant. 

"We are not friends" Antonio pulls me back from Ramirez, sending me flying into his hard and still wet, chest.

Lowkey Ricardo gives me butterflies, is it just me!? Anyways, vote and comment.