Chapter 19

"Me ne vado per dieci minuti e torno a questo" Antonio walks in with a little girl in his arms. (I leave for ten minutes and I come back to this) "Whatever, lets just go Alex" He says placing the girl down.

Antonio was dressed in a very nice navy blue suit that hugged his body very nicely. I could easily see his muscles through his buttoned up white shirt. His black tie perfectly tied and in place. His brown dress shoes perfectly polished to perfection. He held his navy blue suit jacket over his shoulder and I swear it was like something out of a movie. The perfectly slicked back black hair just topped it off.

His eyes were on me and my body felt like it was on fire, like he was burning a hole inside of me, and I loved it, the feeling, I wanted more.

"Alex" he chuckles, snapping me out of my thoughts. I cough and look around to see Cadenza and Aspen with smirks on their faces. "Don't even" I roll my eyes at them leaving the others with confused faces.

I make my way over to Antonio while his eyes stayed on me. "Wait let me get you some clothes" Cadenza suggests to me. I look down at what I was wearing and gulped. "I think that's best" I shyly reply.

After changing into some decent casual clothes, me and Antonio left.

After driving in silence for a while, his phone ringed. He pulled over on the side of the road and answered his phone. "Sì?" he answered (yes). That one was easy to understand. There was a long pause until he spoke again, most likely he was listening to whatever the person on the other side of that phone was saying. "Sarò lì tra pochi minuti" He says and then quickly hangs up. (I'll be there in a few minutes) "Detour time" Antonio says and I was genuinely confused on where we were going. 

We finally pulled up in front of a club and I was genuinely confused on what we were doing here. "Come on" Antonio chuckled. We both got out of the car and I walked over to him. He put his arm out for me to link with his and I did. What did you get yourself into Alexandra.

As we walked into the club, we got a lot of stares. I looked down to make sure no one recognized me as a leader of my own mafia.

"Your usual room capo?" A man came up to us and Antonio nodded. He must own this club or something. 

We make our way to a room filled with women dancing on men's laps. It disgusted me a little. "Antonio, I'm going to use the restroom" I tell him and he nods. I had to get out of there, I couldn't watch that. Women all over men, giving their bodies up for no reason, just to pleasure the men.

I finally went back out towards the room after standing in the bathroom for a little while.

When I got there, some woman was trying to get on top of Antonio, but he wasn't having it. I coughed getting their attention and the blonde chick just looked at me with disgust. "Go away whore, you're not his type." She spat at me. "Cl-" some man was about to speak but I cut him off. "Apologies" I cross my arms at the girl. She just stood there and looked at me like I was nobody. Well bitch I'm somebody

I grab the girl by her hair and pull her head down, kneeing her in the face. "no vuelvas a llamarme puta" I roll my eyes at her. (Don't ever call me a whore again)

I step over her and take my place on Antonio's lap. "Who's this Antonio?" A man asks, the only man that didn't have a woman on his lap. "This is Alexandra" Antonio replied very calmly. He clearly trusted this man if he said it without caring one bit.

I sat there for a while, while the men talked in Italian, probably so I wouldn't understand what they were saying. 

While the men were ordering more drinks I used this as my time to speak to Antonio. "Can I borrow your phone so my friend can come pick me up." he nods and passes me his phone after unlocking it. Well that was easy. I dial Haden's number and stand up beside Antonio so I was no longer on his lap.

"¿Hola?" Haden says through the phone. "Haden su yo, necesito que vengas a recogerme" I tell him. (Haden its me, I need you to  come pick me up) "Jefa!? I have been trying to reach you all morning" He says and I could tell he was concerned. "What's the matter?" I ask and walk a few steps away from Antonio because I could tell he was trying to listen. "Its better we talk about it in person" he explains with urgency. "Ok I'll send you my location when I hang up" I reply and hang up. I quickly send him my location and he texts back saying he is coming now.

I hand Antonio back his phone with a smile. "Thank you" I lean on him.

The song that's playing in the club changes and I smirk at Antonio. "No" he shakes his head. "Come on" I groan, "when am I ever gonna get to see you dance" I try convincing him. "Never" he crosses his arm. "Please, for me" I beg. 

I grab his hand to pull him up but he pulls me down on to his lap. "I said no" he whispers into my ear and it sent shivers down my spine. "I-I-" his phone dinged, causing me to stop what I was going to say. He looked at his phone and sighed. "Your friend is here" he explained to me, I nod and stood up. "Let me walk you out" he stood up aswell and put his hand on my lower back, guiding me out of the club.

I look outside for Haden but what I see shocks me.

Sorry about the cliffhanger... Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment.