Chapter 18

"What's up hermosa?" he asked her with his deep husky voice. "Do you have something I can change into? something comfy?" I ask awkwardly. "Of course" he chuckled as he got out of bed and made his way towards what I was assuming to be his closet.

While he was in there I took a look at his room. It was very neat and organized, like nothing was out of place.

What I'm assuming to be his clothes for tomorrow, were already neatly folded on the bench at the end of his bed. 

There weren't many pictures in his room except for two, one with his family and the other was of a man and him standing side by side. They looked happy, like truly happy. Beside that photo was an empty frame. Maybe he just took down a picture, or maybe he is about to put one up, who knows.

I turned my attention back to the bed and made my way over to it. I glided the finger across the satin white sheets, not a wrinkle to be found.

"Enjoying yourself?" Antonio chuckles. I swiftly turn around and stand there, embarrassed. "Please, don't let me ruin your fun" he jokes. "You're so funny" I roll my eyes at him.

"Well goodnight Ant" I laugh at his new nickname. "Let me walk you to your room" Antonio suggests, "Its fine, I can manage to find the room" I laugh. "Come on dork" he gently pushes me out of the room and continues to do so, going down the hall.

"I thought you said you were gonna walk me to my room, not my bed" I raise my brows. "Just-" he cuts himself off and I could see that he focused on the bed. "What happened?" he asks, seeming genuinely confused. "I had a nightmare and woke up in my own sweat" I sigh. I wasn't gonna say I pissed my bed so get that out of your head.

"Come on, you're staying in my room" He says but I shake my head. "I'm fine, there's the other side of the bed" I point to the side of the bed that wasn't drenched in sweat. "Stop being difficult" he groans and grabs my arm leading me out of the bedroom and into his.

I went into his bathroom and quickly changed into the t-shirt and boxer shorts he let me borrow. Goddamn these clothes are huge on me. The t-shirt and boxers both hung to my knees. I didn't realize how tall he was until I put his clothes on. So either he is a giant or I'm a midget, he's definitely a giant.

I get out of the bathroom to see him already in bed. I walk over and get in, pulling the covers over my small body. "Goodnight, again" Antonio mumbles but I still heard him, I was just too tired to reply.

...

I woke up to an empty bed. His side was still warm and dented in so he must have just gotten up. I pull the covers off of me and sit up, but that's when I start feeling the migraine. "I need to stop drinking" I mumble to myself.

I slowly get up and head out of the room to try and find Antonio, but this goddamn house is like a maze. I swear I bumped into three walls already.

"Hey?" A man walks up to me.

I swear this is a replica of Antonio. He had dark brown hair, brown eyes and very broad shoulders. He wasn't wearing a shirt so I could easily see his toned chest. He had a tattoo of the word Famiglia, right across his upper chest. I may not be Italian but I could tell that it was the word family. He was definitely related to Antonio, oooooh maybe twins.

"Sorry, I'm looking for Antonio" I shyly reply. "He should be downstairs" The man replies but doesn't move from his spot. "You're lost aren't you?" he chuckles when he see's me nod. He motions for me to follow him and I do.

I swear this place is a tourist attraction or something, there were lick 10 people I saw while this Antonio 2.0 was bringing me to Antonio 1.0

As he brought me into the kitchen, I spotted Antonio within seconds. "Ant" I say, making myself known to him. "Ant?" Antonio 2.0 starts laughing hysterically. "Alessio don't you dare tell the others." So his name is Alessio. I guess its ok.

After Alessio makes his way out of the kitchen, I make my way over to Antonio who is eating an apple while on his phone. "So am I not worth your attention" I fake pout while looking down at him. "Nope" he jokes, well I hope it was a joke...

"I should probably get going, can I borrow your phone to call someone?" I ask, "I'll just drive you home, I'm leaving soon anyways" Antonio suggests. "I don't want to be a burden" I look down at the ground. He stands up and uses his index finger to lift my chin up so I could look into his eyes. "You're never a burden Alexandra" His husky voice says so soothingly. I lick my bottom lip and turn my head away. "Let me just go get ready, I'll be down in ten minutes." he cracks a small smile at me and I nod as he leaves the kitchen. 

"Hey A" Aspen says walking into the kitchen with Cadenza. "Hey" I reply picking up Antonio's apple and throwing it into the garbage. "So what's going on with you and my brother" Cadenza sits down in a chair while Aspen finds herself something to eat. "Nothing, why?" I ask them with a look of confusion on my face. "No reason" Aspen smirks.

"Hey dipshits" Demetrio walks into the kitchen with someone else. "Stai zitto, ho mal di testa" Cadenza groans. (Shut up, I have a headache) "And who's fault is that" Demetrio laughs in Cadenza's face as she rolls her eyes and swats him away with her eyes.

"Alexandra, this is my brother Matteo, and well you already know Demetrio" Cadenza explains and I nod. "So Alexandra, you single?" Matteo asks, all perked up. "Mhm" I murmur. "Don't even think about it, Antonio has dibs on her already." Alessio walks in and walks over to Aspen. "Dibs!?" I raise my brows. "È a testa alta per te." Aspen giggles. (He's head over heels for you) "I don't know Italian.." I explain to them but they all just plaster smiles on their faces.

"Ooh what party are we missing" Vivian walks in holding a guy's hand. "Shut up Enzo before I cut your tongue off" Cadenza warns him. "You're too scared Cagna" Enzo challenges her. (Bitch) "Ok now your dead dipshit" Cadenza gets out of her seat.

"entrambi vi sistemateverso il basso, ora" An older lady walks in and they both stop. (Both of you settle down, now) "I didn't raise wild animals" she continues. I'm guessing she is the mother... lovely. "I wouldn't be so sure about that" a girl in her teenage years walks in. "Oh zip it Gia" Enzo growls at her. "caro signore" the mother mumbles but I heard her clearly. (Dear lord)

"You raised them dear" an older looking man walks in and I instantly recognize him. Mr. Toretto, the previous Don of the Italian mafia. "Excuse me!? WE raised them" she argues.

Antonio is so sweet, like what!? Vote and comment.