Chapter 66

"Walk into my home, and see what happens." I smirk, knowing she would never step foot in my home. "Is that a threat?" she places a hand on her baby bump. "No, I would never dream of threatening an officer." I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Let's hurry this up," my mother's voice speaks behind me.

Within a second, Antonio had a hand around her neck. He was holding her up in the air, so much that her feet weren't even near the floor. The officers quickly raised their guns but made no other moves.

"Ant, put her down." I demand him. Antonio never liked taking orders but for once, he listened. He placed her down and she quickly held on to her own neck, gasping as air filled her lungs. "Pedro, you know what to do when I'm gone," I nod towards him. 

He said no words, he only nodded towards Haden. He quickly grabbed my mother's arms and took her out of my sight.

"And what will happen to her." Maria spoke up, but she already knew the answer. "Who knows," I shrug my shoulders. "Let's get going" I smile at her, taking a couple steps towards her.

"Alex," Antonio firmly grabs my arm. "Toretto, I will be fine." I give him a reassuring smile. "You'll come back to me?" His eyes searched mine for an answer. "Always," I plant a soft and subtle kiss on his lips, only letting it linger for a couple seconds. "You're underestimating who I am" I wink at him and turn back towards the large amount of officers.

"Turn around" Maria orders me and I do as she says. "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you can not afford one, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand your rights?" She finishes the Maranda rights. "Yes sir" I smirk, knowing that she won't be able to hold me for long.

When we reached the police station, they quickly threw me into an interrogation room.

It felt like hours that I was in there alone, but I didn't say anything or make any movements. I knew they were watching me through the one way mirror. It wasn't the first time that I have been in a police station.

"Miss Ortega" Maria walked in with another man in uniform. "This is sergeant Juan Manuel." She introduced me to the serious looking man. "Alexandra Ortega, nice to meet you" I put my hand out for him to shake in a joking manner. He rolls his eyes and I pull my hand away, placing it on the table in front of me. 

Maria took a seat on the opposite side of the table, trying to look intimidating but was failing miserably.

"Let's get started," she pursed her lips as she opened an envelope and started placing pictures in front of me.

"This was the Serpent gang," she points to four pictures showing a large amount of men dead. "Which your men killed, ordered by you." She pushed the pictures closer to me. Like dead people are gonna effect me.

I remember the Serpent gang. They owed me 98 grand. We gave them a week to get the money, they failed by the end of the week so we killed them all. She was wrong about one thing though. I killed them all, sure my men held them in place but I was the one to shoot them.

"You don't remember?" she opens another folder. "How about the gunfight that broke out between you guys and the Los Zetas." She pulled out a bunch of photos of my men and their men dead, aswell as a couple citizens that were caught in the crossfire. 

"You wouldn't be asking me about them if you had any proof that I was tied to it." I cross my arms to my chest and lay back in my seat. "You're right, because for some reason, we can't find any digital trace connecting you to these men." She points at a group of men, which were all mine. "But, they all had the tattoos that represent your cartel." She continued to speak. "Anyone can get tattoos" I smile.

She opened her folder again, laying out a bunch of people who were clearly assassinated. "You don't recall these men?" She questions me, but she knew she wouldn't get an answer out of me. She just wanted to see what my reaction would be.

"No, who are they?" I act completely oblivious to her question. "Cut the bullshit Ortega." Juan speaks up for the first time since he has entered the room. "We know you were the cause of all these mask murders." He slams his hand down on the table, probably bruising his hand.

I sit there and keep my mouth shut. It's not that I didn't know what to say. I just didn't want them to think they had an edge over me.

"What is Antonio Toretto doing in Mexico?" Maria's question makes me turn my attention towards her. "Keep his name out of your mouth." I say through gritted teeth. "Are you guys planning to make a deal?" She continued to push the subject.

"I SAID ENOUGH!" I stand up, pushing the chair behind me to the ground.

"Sit down" Maria orders me but I make no attempt to listen to her. "You guys are wasting your time. I am no criminal. I'm a business woman who owns hotels, clubs and restaurants. That is it." My words did nothing. They knew I was a criminal and they were right. I was the worst criminal they would ever come across. 

"You are going down Ortega." Maria warns me. "We have dealt with people like you before." She opens the door for both of them to leave. "On the contrary detective," I smirk, catching her attention. "You have never met anyone like me. I am untouchable, you will soon find out who Alexandra Ortega really is. I promise you that." I say with so much confidence. 

Right when she was about to walk out, I spoke once more. "You should rest Maria del Carmen," I advise her. "Take care of that baby of yours." I knew those words got under her skin. She stormed out with Juan not far behind.

For hours, I had been stuck in this stupid room. Detectives would take turns interrogating me but none of them broke me. When the time hit 10pm, I counted down to five.

"5,4,3,2-" I was interrupted at the last second. "You're lawyer called, you're free to go." I knew those words pained the sergeant to say but I was ecstatic. I jumped out of my seat and made my way towards the main area where a lot of cops stood.

They all stared at me, but Maria was the one who caught my eye. I smirk as she watched me walk towards the front doors.

I was surprised to say the least when I saw Enrico there. "Enrico-?" I spoke his name but he quickly shushed me. "Antonio is waiting outside for you, I have business to attend to here." He smiles at me and nods. 

I quickly walk outside and spot Antonio immediately. 

His hair was wet and he looked like he had just shaved. "Miss me?" he smirks as I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him. "Not one bit" I plant a kiss on his neck and that's when I notice a whole group of news reporters. A bunch of officers were keeping them backed away, for their safety. 

"Let's go" Haden walks up to me who I only noticed now. That's when I noticed a bunch of my men around. They.... were for my safety. 

I nod at him and we start making our way to the group of black escalades that waited for me. Antonio and I got in one while my men entered the others. Just like that, I was heading back to the house.

Someone asked for another chapter, so here it is. Please vote and comment.