Chapter 15

Today was game night, the most fun nights of every week.

Every Saturday, my siblings, their significant others and I would play a bunch of games. Board games, card games, truth or dare, two truths and a lie, never have I ever, a whole bunch. But there was one game that everyone loved, we liked to call it bucket.

Let me explain the rules and how it worked. So two people would be in charge of the bucket, this week we picked Matteo and Demetrio and let me tell you, they knew how to play this game. 

Ok so, how to play. So two people have the day before to make up crazy dares, they would be placed into the bucket and once the day ended, it got locked up in Alessio and Aspen's room. Once the game starts each person takes a turn grabbing a piece of paper with a dare on it. Once everyone got their dare, we would each take turns doing it. If you don't do the dare, you're out and the first person out has to wake mother and father up in the middle of the night. Let me just tell you that they love their sleep...

For the winner, they get to pick a dare for each person that plays, that they have to do the next day.

The rules are pretty simple. Rule number one, no telling ANYONE about what goes on, if you do, you do everyone's chores for a week. Rule number two, no new person can join unless everyone agrees. Rule number three, if you don't do the dare that the winner gives you, you have to let yourself take a punch from Alessio or me. Rule number 4, no videos or photos are allowed to be taken while playing the game unless its involved with a dare. Rule number 5, everyone that plays must be 19 or older. And rule number 6, you cant sleep until the game is completely over or you get eliminated.

Gia and Teresa are sadly not allowed to play yet but its for their own good.

"Enzo" Vivian beams as she walks through the front door. "Glad you could join us for game night" Enzo hugs his girlfriend. "Glad to be here" she smiles.

"Everyone's here, lets start" Aspen smirks.

...

"Its your turn Cadenza" Gia says as she is laying on Alessio's lap. She may not be allowed to play but Teresa and her love to watch. "Ok kiddo" Cadenza unfolds her piece of paper, "Grab a grenade and throw it off the balcony into the neighbors yard" she reads out. "Finally, I have always hated the Pietro's." she laughs in such a creepy way. "No need to sound sad" Vivian laughs.

...

"Alessio, its your turn" Gia announces. "Go to the hospital and disconnect someone's ventilator" he reads his piece of paper. "I know for a fact that this was Matteo" Alessio glares at him. 

...

"Demetrio" Gia smirks. "I swear our sister is a little devil when she grins like that" Demetrio says. "Vai all'inferno" she sticks her tongue out. (Go to hell) "Rat" he yells at her. "Entrambi lo zip" I roll my eyes. (Both of you zip it) "Finish both bottles of padre's fancy bourbon" he reads. "Might aswell kill yourself now" Cadenza laughs hysterically.

...

"Matteo, il tuo turno" Gia smiles at him. (Your turn) "Let Diego bite your ass" he groans. "This is the second time that I let this dog bite my ass" he sighs making us all laugh. Enzo stands up and starts walking around hollering, "Diego come, we have a nice juicy ass for you to bite." 

...

"Enzo, I think its your turn" Gia tells him and he nods. "Sneak into camera della madre e del padre and draw a mustache on mother's face." he gulps (Mother and father's room), "Lord have mercy on me" he mumbles. "Don't worry Enzo, we just wanted to give you a nice canvice to work on" Matteo jokes making us all burst our laughing except Enzo

...

The night went on and on until the game finally ended. I of course won and Vivian lost.

It was terribly fun though, I always loved playing around with my family. It was always a little upsetting when the night would end but I always reminded myself that it comes every Saturday.

Right now I just need sleep, we stayed up until 4am. Mainly because Alessio wouldn't quit, but he's a big baby so he gave up.

But now that the night is over, thoughts of Alexandra came flooding back into my head, thoughts I tried so hard to push away. They just never wanted to leave me alone.

When I woke up later that day, I knew I had to go to work but it was one of those days where I was just too lazy to get out of bed. Like on queue, Cadenza, Enzo, Demetrio and Gia came bursting in. Those little shits.

"You left your phone downstairs last night dipshit" Cadenza smirks. What the fuck is she up to. "And?" I groan. I'm not in the mood for her games this morning. "Who's Alexandra?" Gia asks as Demetrio and Enzo start making moaning noises. I grab my pillow and throw it at them. "No one important" I glare at them. "Clearly she is because she is pinned in your contacts but we all know you want to pin her to your b-" I cut Demetrio off by throwing another pillow at his face. "Shut it" I growl.

"No but seriously who is she?" Cadenza asks. "Clio isn't gonna be very happy" Enzo says making them all laugh hysterically while Gia is standing there like a lost puppy.

"Get out of my room before I shoot you" I demand Enzo. "Oh come on, you know I'm just joking" he tries to hold in his laughter but he isn't fooling anyone. Its like his job in life is to annoy the shit out of me.

"I'm sorry..." Enzo pauses, "its you that wouldn't be happy because you wouldn't be able to see Clio anymore." "Run" Cadenza looks over at Enzo. I pull the covers off of me and chase Enzo around the house.

A little more of Antonio's POV for you guys. Don't forget to vote and comment.