Chapter 58

When we pulled up to the front of the resort, only Antonio, Giovanni, Alessio and I got out. I only got out because I wanted to see what this place looked like.

The boys all walked up to the front desk while I hung back and looked at the décor. It was beautiful to say the least. The walls were a beige and brown color with a chandelier right in the middle of the tall building. I was confused on where the rooms were though. There were no stairs or hallways other then ones that said staff only. I went up to one of the huge windows and looked out to see the beach with clear blue water. It was absolutely magnificent.

I ran to another window and my mouth was already hanging on the ground. There were huts going along the water and small cabins higher up on land. They looked so cute and so tropical.

"Come on Alexandra" Alessio chuckled as they were already making their way out of the entrance and back towards the vehicles. I quickly ran towards them and we all got back into our cars.

As we drove, we past by all the huts and cabins. I just couldn't wait to know which ones we were gonna have. I wouldn't be surprised if Antonio rented an entire row of them just for us.

I suddenly realized that there were no more huts or cabins the further we went.

I gasped when I saw two huge huts just along the water. Of course he got us the biggest ones here.

When the car pulled to a stop, I quickly jumped out. Cadenza and Vivian came running to me and hugged me. "Its so pretty" I smiled as I looked out at the clear blue water. "Alexandra has gone soft" Matteo laughed with Vlad and Enzo. "Shut up" I warned him and they quickly shut their mouths.

"So who is staying in which hut?" I ask the girls. They shrugged their shoulders and looked towards Alessio and Antonio. "You guys planned this, so who is staying where?" Vivian asked the two men. "Couples are together, anyone who isn't in a couple rooms with who they want to." Alessio told us and we nodded. 

"We are definitely all going to be in the same hut" Aspen wrapped her arms around us all. We all giggled and started to grab our bags from our trunks.

"I got it" Antonio took my bag from the trunk. "I can get it Antonio" I awkwardly smile at him. He practically ignores me and still grabs my bag. Shoot him, please shoot him. I'm thinking about it.

He makes his way into one of the huts and in what I'm assuming is going to be our room. He drops my luggage on the ground and exits the room, leaving me standing there alone. 

I sigh and examine the room. The room was a nice beige color with a ceiling fan hanging in the middle of the room. There was a bathtub in our room right near the window, looking out into the ocean blue water. Beside, was a door that led onto a small patio that had a ladder going into the water. I made my way out and just admired the beautiful view that was in front of me. 

I wasn't use to vacations other then the ones we took to the Toretto house and once when I was a child, but I cant remember where we went. When I heard some ruckus in the room I went back inside and Antonio stood there, looking at me.

"Are we good?" My voice was shaky and soft. He nodded and continued to unpack our stuff. 

Ever since we talked about love on the plane ride, its been awkward between us. Did he want me to say that I love him? I was so confused and it was starting to piss me the fuck off.

I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. He tensed up and stopped what he was doing. "Talk to me" I pleaded with him. He shrugged my hand off and left the room.

What was I supposed to do? I can't force him to talk to me. I just want to know how he is feeling and what's going on in his head. 

I hear a squeal coming from somewhere inside the hut. I walk out to see Cadenza standing in a doorway. Of course it was her. Fiero was just standing near her, probably rethinking his life decisions. I smile and walk past them and make my way into the living room. It was a very beachy type room. Two glass doors overlooked the entire ocean and we could see some huts from where our hut was placed. Sadly we could see the other hut too. Meaning I had to see the other weirdos from here.

"Oh, I guess we are hut buddies" Vlad smiles as he walks past me and into the other hallway. He will be dead by the end of this vacation, I am sure of it. Can we just say he broke into our hut. Maybe he will get sent to fucking prison or something.

I heard a little bit of commotion outside, so I slowly make my way out.

I find Antonio arguing with a man as Alessio and Giovanni try to defuse the situation.

I couldn't hear what they were saying but it looked heated. Antonio was practically yelling and shoving the stranger.

"What's going on?" I walk over to Aspen, who stands beside Fiero and Matteo. "History unfolding itself" Fiero sighs as he looks over at the two arguing men. 

I look at the rest of the Toretto family, and they all seemed to have saddened their facial expressions. It confused me. How could an argument between Antonio and a stranger sadden them?

Alessio gave me a pleading look as he tried to stop the arguing. 

I walked over to the scenario that was happening and placed a hand on Antonio's shoulder. He elbowed me in the face, making me fall down to the ground on my ass and arm. FUCK, that shit hurt.

Antonio turns around and the realization of what he just did, rushes to him. "Alex, fuck I am so sorry" he places his hand out to me to help me up. I quickly slap it away and get up myself. That sure is gonna leave a mark. No shit sherlock. "madre cabrón" I mutter to myself, but I could tell that Haden heard me, considering that he let out a slight chuckle. (Mother fucker)

Antonio continued to apologize but I placed my hand up, silencing him. "Get your fucking shit together Antonio" my index finger points in his face. I roll my eyes when he looks to the ground and says nothing. "Just go inside, I can't deal with you right now" I say, my tone of voice lowering. He apologizes once more and then heads inside.

"Best vacation ever" sarcasm evident in my voice as I throw my hands up in the air. I sigh and walk away, heading who knows where.

For a couple minutes, I just walk down the beach by myself. I could see kids playing with other kids, some having dogs. Parents just sat in their chairs as they took in the bright and hot sun. Young couples were everywhere. In the water, some would kiss and splash each other. Some would be on the sand, building sand castles or tanning on a towel beside their partner. 

It made me realize how much Antonio and I.... Couldn't ever be a real couple. We are constantly watching over our shoulders and carrying around guns, knives and so on. We cant go to any shops without the security guards watching us, knowing who one of us are. The stares we receive when we walk in certain places with our guards flanking us. 

Nothing will ever be normal with Antonio and I, and it hurt me. I don't know what the future holds for us....

The next chapter will be a long one. Also, don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter.