Chapter 70

"I will slice your goddamn throat open." Vlad dumbly threatens Haden. Do these two ever stop fighting!? "I will shove a goddamn knife up your ass if you come near me." Haden threatens him, this one was a little disturbing though. "Ok that one was weird," Pedro chuckles.

"Can we just kill them and throw their bodies in a river?" Leonard suggest, taking a bite of his red apple. The offer was really tempting, not going to lie. 

All hell broke loss when Demetrio jumped in. Three idiotic children at one table is never a good thing. "You guys were gonna fight without including me!? I'm hurt." Demetrio stomps his foot on the ground like an absolute child. Even Amelio is a little bit more mature then these dumb fuckers.

Enrico was completely flabbergasted by the childness of the three boys. His eyes wandered from each boy with a look of disapproval. He'll get used to it. 

"Can you guys be any louder!?" It was a rhetorical question but Demetrio thought it would be smart to answer Cadenza. "VLAD, I AM SO MAD THAT I AM GOING TO CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND FEED IT TO YOU. HADEN, I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR LIMBS OFF AND SHOVE THEM ALL UP YOUR ASS." He yells, catching every eye in the restaurant. His sister leans over the table and smacks him. That one was well deserved. 

"Guys don't be alarmed, he is sick, we are getting him the mental help he needs." Cadenza stands up and makes a fool out of her older brother.

You should have seen the smile on her face when she sat back down and looked at Demetrio. She was acting so innocent, it was almost too hard to hold in my laughter.

"I'm so killing you later," he rolls his eyes, but I'm pretty sure he was serious.

"Can we just have a normal dinner? for once." Luciana shook her head at her children. "I swear, you guys are animals." She shoves another forkful of pasta in her mouth. "Guess who raised us," Demetrio smiles from ear to ear as he stares right into his mother's eyes. That's when Matteo and Enzo broke. They started hysterically laughing, spitting the food out of their mouths that they were once chewing. "I'm disowning you all," she shook her head and took a sip of her wine. "Miss, can I get a bottle please." She lifts her hand up, catching the attention of our waitress.

Yeah, she is gonna need that extra drink. 

I excused myself a little later on, needing to use the restroom. I also just wanted to get away from the table because I could feel the sexual tension between Alessio and Aspen, it was not comftorble. 

When I finished using the restroom, I walked out to be greeted by a man leaning against the wall. "Well hello sexy," his voice was deep and his Italian accent was thick. I ignored his comment until he grabbed my wrist right when I was about to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going?" He pulls me dangerously close to him. "To my table, now remove your hand, or I'll remove it for you. If I remove it, it wont be attached by the end of this altercation." My voice was strong and had a certain authority to it that I loved. Although my threat was real, he thought it was an empty one. 

"I love a woman with sass," he chuckles, which only disgusted me even more. 

He smelled like a dead body, and I have been around many to know the smell of it. His clothes were very casual. The brown looking shirt with what seems to be dress pants, but had holes in them. His shoes were white, but honestly they looked more brown then white. The filth of him was repulsive. 

His face was not any better. He had a scruffy beard, which most likely had dirt and bugs in them. His eyes were an ugly shade of green, like I didn't know eyes could look so ugly. Not to mention they were red, clearly he was high on something. His cheeks were chubby and red, not appealing at all. His forehead was very large, his hair gelled back which only made the size of it more apparent. His hair was a light brown, matching the color of his beard.

What was most disgusting was when he smiled and showed his teeth. They were an ugly yellow color, and his breathe smelled like cigarettes. 

"And I hate men who put hands on me, so remove yours." I was getting more annoyed at this point. I was seconds away from snapping his neck until I heard a voice not far from me. 

"¿Está todo bien?" Haden spoke loud enough for both of us to hear, and I was a little thankful that he was here. (Is everything alright?) Not that I couldn't take this man on, and end his life in seconds. 

"Run along boy," the dirty man said, tightening his grip on me. "Boss, I'll handle this. You can head back to the table." He let me know, and I nodded. I removed the ugly man's hands in a swift motion. "Make it look like an accident, and kill any witnesses." I order Haden and he obeys.

I head back to the table and take my seat in between Aspen and the seat that would later occupy Haden.

"What took you so long?" Alessio asks, curious evident in his voice. "There was a situation but don't worry, Haden is handling it." I shrug my shoulders like it wasn't a huge deal.

A couple minutes later, Haden comes back. He nods to me, letting me know that the job was done. I mumble a quiet thank you and he takes his seat again.

I notice a speck of blood on his left cheek. I grab a napkin off the table and wipe it off of his bare skin. A smirk appears across his face, knowing exactly what he had just done. 

Loyalty goes a long way, and Haden was loyal to the point where he would sacrifice his freedom, just for me. Not many people would do that, but he was prepared to do just that.

I'm coming Haden, just you wait.

Ok now its the last chapter. The reason why I put this chapter was because I had one for Pedro. Last minutes, I had decided that Haden would be taken too, and you guys will find out in the second book why I did that. Vote and Comment, and, until next time my lovely readers. It's been an honor to write this book and go along the journey with you guys.

 It's been an honor to write this book and go along the journey with you guys

Part two

Please do not remove this story from your library. I will be posting a "Chapter" of when the release of the second book will be.

I don't exactly know when right now, but I will be letting you guys know when.