I Want That Too

Chapter 29

Yuna smiled brightly as they entered the bar. Music was blaring from the speakers, people were dancing on the floor, or lounging at the tables booths and bars. The kyuubi shrugged off her jacket, much to Itachi's protest. “What are you doing?!”

She rolled her eyes. “Blending in. No one else has their coats on.”

The Uchiha wanted to argue, but unfortunately the kitsune was correct. He removed his own, placing it over the back of the booth. He didn't like others seeing so much of his beast. Especially when she seemed to be calling attention to herself. The way her tails flowed out like giant red flower petals.

Even in its chaotic state, a waitress found her way through the bar and to their booth. “What can I get for ya?” She asked looking between them.

“We'll just ha-” “a bottle of Sake.” Yuna interrupted, lounging with her shoulders back as she looked at the shell shocked Uchiha. The waitress didn't question her, moving back through the crowd.

“Yuna, we don't need a bottle of sake.” He grumbled, wondering what she was planning.

“Mah, there's nothing wrong with relaxing and enjoying each others company.” She reasoned, beckoning for him to join her.

He wanted to argue that that was their favorite pass time, that they did everyday, but the mysterious glint in her eyes had him coming to sit down next to her.

“You get drunk and Leader-sama will have my head.” He mumbled. She just smiled, cuddling into him.

She kissed his jaw, moving to his lap. “Mah. I wasn't planning on it.” She churred, brushing his bangs back as she kissed his lips.

“What were... you planning..?” He asked, his hand going to the small of her back.

“One bottle of sake!” The bar waitress was back placing the bottle on the table with two cups.

“Thank you, that'll be all for the night.” Yuna said, handing her a wad of cash.

Itachi arched a brow, looking up at the kitsune who had barely left his lips as she was talking. They were supposed to be listening in on conversations, not this.

She sighed, leaning back to pour the alcohol into the two dishes. “Mah, sometime I wonder why people drink this. There's so much more flavor in blood.”

Itachi chuckled, brushing a strand of hair from her face. “Then why did you order it?” He got a devious smile as an answer, her giving him one of the saucers as she took the other.

He sighed, taking a sip of his, he was mildly surprised when he tasted how strong it was. He looked at his kyuubi, who had already gone to refill her dish. If they had even four more cups, he was sure they'd be stoned.

Itachi waited till she wasn't looking to dump his in the plant beside the booth. “What are you doing?” He asked, noticing the nine tailed beast had placed down her glass.

She ignored his question, curling up in his lap as she kissed his lips. He was surprised she didn't have the lingering taste of alcohol on her breath, but didn't deny her any affection. Pressed tight against each other, Itachi had one hand on the back of her head, the other just above her tails, stroking their base.

Her They only broke away when they needed air, Itachi tilting her head back to have better access to the nape of her neck. Kissing and nibbling on the sensitive flesh, the Uchiha enjoyed the satisfied churs and moans coming from the beast on top.

She brought him back up to kiss her lips. Her hands tugging at his shirt, and it was then Itachi realized he needed to stop this. He gently pushed her away, noticing the frown on her lips. “I think it's time we went back to the hotel.”