No More Fragile

Chapter 20

Also just a heads up!

We have jumped to after the two year jump!

-------------

“Oi Itachi, Leader-sama has sent Sasori and Deidara after the one tails.”

The raven frowned a little, his gaze going to his nine tailed beast. The red head was sleeping on his stomach, churring softly. “That means we'll have to come together for the sealing.” He mumbled, stroking behind Yuna's ear. She'd have to watch over their bodies for them.

“Yeah.” The shark chuckled, gazing down at the fiery beast. “First time since Yuna joined.”

Itachi sighed, letting his head rest against the stone behind him. “She won't be allowed into the sealing though.” He said quietly.

Not hearing his partner, Kisame went over to where he'd laid his Samehada.

The Kyuubi, on Itachi's lap, curled a little bit tighter on him. Her tails either around the Uchiha or splayed out behind her. She was a little too big to fit on his lap now, her body better shaped to lay beside him, not on him.

Her facial markings were darker, her eyelids nearly black. Her tails had grown longer and thick with fur. Her hair a little more rugged. The kyuubi had matured quite beautifully, the two's bodies fit together almost perfectly.

His hands were only slightly larger than hers. The Uchiha now only have a foot taller than her, if you counter the ears. (Which adds a quarter of a foot, so really three quarters of a foot taller.)

“Itachi...” She sighed blissfully, opening her crimson orbs. Her pupils were large enough to cover most of the red. They settled on the raven as she blinked away the remains of sleep.

He smiled, stroking the side of her face. “Morning Yuna.”

She let out a small yip, nuzzling the Uchiha's cheek. “Morning.”

“You seem in a good mood.” He said, chuckling softly.

“Mah. I dreamed of Itachi. Course Kyuubi would be in good mood.” She purred.

The Uchiha's cheeks dusted with pink, but his smile turned forced as he knew her dreams of him were nothing close to his dreams of her. Even after that night in the cave or the days that followed, Yuna only seemed to kiss him.

Not that the raven was complaining, he just wanted to have a deeper connection with the kyuubi. A stronger bond. Even if after all was said and done, they'd be forced to part so painfully so. Itachi shook his head, bringing himself back to the present.

“What happened in your dream?” He asked silently praying.

The kyuubi gave him a devious smile. “It's a secret.” She said, sticking out her tongue.

Itachi frowned in annoyance, staring into her demonic ruby orbs. “Yuna?” His tone was filled with warning.

The nine tailed beast churred, hiding her face in the crook of his neck. Her lips grazing the sensitive flesh. “Mah. I think I'll sleep some more.” She whispered, her breathing sending shivers down his spine.

Itachi gasped silently, trying to move her off, but it was too late. Her death grip was on him. “Yuna?!” Her churs filled the air, as she cuddled closer to him. Her hot body pressed against his cool, in a mixture of fire and ice.

The raven mentally cursed, feeling her breathing actually slow, and her churs grow quiet. “Asleep again...” He grumbled in frustration, but still he stroked her fur.