Going to Kumogakure

Chapter 9

Itachi was just beginning to doze off again, with Yuna still on his lap, when a loud knocking brought them out of their dazed state. The kyuubi sitting straight up in surprise.

“Oi, Yuna-chan! Have you seen Itachi?” Leader says we've got a mission!” They heard the last remaining member of there team yell. The kitsune groaned, going back to snuggling into Itachi. “Are you even up yet?”

“NO! And kyuubi would like to stay that way!” She growled, clinging onto her raven haired teammate. The Uchiha chuckled, quiet enough so Kisame didn't hear.

“Come on kid, you're about to have three Hidan free days, let's find Itachi and g-...” The tall man broke off as he opened the door and entered the room, to find the raven in bed with the kitsune trying to sleep on top of him.

If the pair hadn't been fully clothed, aside from Itachi's burned shirt, he would have thought they'd been doing something dirty. But his mind still wandered. “Am I interrupting?”

“Yes!” Yuna snapped, burying her face in Itachi's bare stomach.

The former anbu coughed, looking at the other male. “Only her nap.”

Kisame chuckled, entering the bed room further. “Come on Kyuubi-chan, three whole days free of the Zombie Duo!” He exclaimed lifting her off the Uchiha.

Not the best thing he could have done. She snarled at him, baring her fangs. Her ears drawn back as her tails curled up. The way he was holding her, by the back of her shirt, had her dangling from his hand in the same way a pup or kitten would if you held it by the scruff.

“Kisame, put her down before she bites you.”

The shark frowned a little, but let the demon fall back onto the raven's lap. Itachi grunted as he jolted forward. 'Damn kiri missing-nin did that on purpose.' He thought, sending the blue man a deathly glare as the kitsune resumed her previous position on his lap.

She didn't seem to notice what Kisame had done by dropping her, she only knew she was back in the comfort of Itachi's lap. Not that her body heat wasn't soothing, but Itachi would have preferred a bag of ice.

“Leader-sama wants us gone in an hour, meet up at the exit.” Kisame said, giving the Uchiha a shit eating grin.

The raven just glared at him as he left, gently petting the churring kyuubi. He grimaced, laying back, at least she hadn't landed completely on his lap. He shuddered to think what would have happened if she did.

His body slowly relaxed as the pain ebbed away. Leaving him sore. “Yuna, we have a mission.” He reminded the demon, hoping she hadn't fallen back asleep.

A low growl was his response. The kyuubi, cuddling more into his stomach and shirt remains. “I can call Leader-sama.” He smirked slightly, as she begrudgingly got off his lap, and went to her closet.

The raven stood up, a little slow as his soreness came back, going over to her. “Pack some of the kimonos Konan bought you, traditional attire will be required.” He said petting the top of her head.

He had been being briefed on the mission when she had gone into her kyuubi state, luckily Pain had already finished when they felt her chakra spike.

The kyuubi frowned, glaring at the many different colored fabrics. Konan had only gotten a few that she actually liked. “Where are we going?”

“Kumogakure. More specifically, a party.”

Yuna grimaced, picking clothing off their hangers. “I hope you have a plan for these.” She said flicking him with one of her many tails.

“I've got a few tricks up my sleeves.” He replied, snickering at the disgusted look that crossed her face when he put a light pink and back Kimono in her hands. “You'll wear that to the party.” he said before leaving her.

She stared down at the repulsive cloth, thinking of ways to dispose of it. But then Itachi was probably expecting this and already had a contingency plan.

The kyuubi scowled, shoving the dress in her bag, a long with a few black and orange colored ones. She stuffed in a few weapons as well, mainly for the purpose of 'jumping' to different locations. She then set the bag on her bed, as she went to change into some gray pants and an orange off the shoulders top that stopped above her stomach.

She threw her Akatsuki cloak on, before sealing her bag into a scroll that went in her kunai pouch, making it easier to carry.

“I better get ramen for wearing that.” She hissed, passing the Uchiha in the hall.

Since arriving, at the organization, Yuna had yet to eat anything unhealthy. Only because everything kept in storage or in the fridge was healthy. It pissed her off, she was a kid with a major sweet tooth, not some health nut. She didn't like veggies and she most certainly did not like the gruel Konan made at dinner time.

“Oi bitch! What's this shit I hear about you fucking leaving the base for three days?!”

She grimaced, looking over her shoulder to see Hidan. “This kyuubi and her team have a mission.”

“Like hell you do! You're staying here where I can keep a fucking eye on you!” The jashin objected.

Yuna's eyes narrowed, as she turned to face him fully. “You have no right to stop kyuubi, only Leader-sama can.”

“Then I'll just have to have a fucking chat with him.”

The nine tailed beast shrugged her shoulders. “Alright, but it's a waste of time.” She grumbled heading toward the cave exit.

“Did you stop off at the kitchen for lunch?”

She hissed, dodging Itachi's hand. “No, Kyuubi ran into a pissed of jashin.”

The Uchiha smirked. “This Uchiha bet she did.”

Yuna scowled, glaring at him. “Only this kyuubi can refer to herself in the third of person.” She growled, her ears falling back as she glowered at him.

The former leaf-nin just gave her that smirk she'd hated, yet had come to enjoy at the same time. “Itachi can do whatever he please.”

Yuna looked ready to go full kyuubi beast mode on his ass, luckily for the Uchiha, Kisame showed up before she could.

“Come on it's a day's run to Kumo, let's not waste time. “The shark stated, going between the two. The demon shook her head, mumbling something about Itachi being a baka.

She moved past the two men, easily beating them in speed. Her feet hardly touching the ground. “Yuna-chan! Wait up! Not everyone can move a mile a second!” Kisame complained.

The kitsune halted, a gust of wind coming at her from behind, blowing through her hair and fur. She waited a good ten seconds before her partners appeared from the brush.

She crossed her arms as they stopped beside her. “You said run, this Kyuubi run.”

Kisame groaned. “Just keep speed with us.”

Yuna's frown deepened, but she did as he said, purposely emphasizing how slow the two men were running.

This is taking forever.” She whined after a few hours had passed.

Itachi smirked, he had been wondering how long it would take for her to get bored. Especially when they were moving at a slower pace than she was happy with.

-----------

Kinaru: Hehehe ah had so much fun with this chapter. And Sorry Itachi, but I could totally see Kisame dropping Yuna on 'you'.

So I hope everyone enjoyed, I hope to be back next weekend, I've got some fun stuff planned. Hope to see you then!

Thanks for the comments and votes, I'll get back to you later this week.

SAD NINJA OUT!!!!