Dream of Pleasure

Kinaru: WARNING!!!! SOME CONTENT IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Chapter 13

Kisame stared at the duo, that came up through the roof exit, with mild shock. “I thought you and your rain-nin buddy were supposed to keep a low profile?”

Ren frowned, staring at the kiri-nin. “The mission was compromised. We had to get Demon-chan out.” He said, looking down at the kyuubi in his arms. His teammate climbing onto the roof behind him.

The shark frowned, noticing the tear stains on the sleeping beast's face, her dreams didn't look at all pleasant, with her small cries drifting through the air. He looked around, noticing one member of his team was missing. “If the mission is compromised, where's Itachi?”

“The mission wasn't compromised, just altered.” Came the raven's voice as he came out of the roof exit, the scroll they needed in his hand. The former anbu had some blood splattered on his yukata, but he didn't seem to care.

“What happened?” Kisame asked, going to take Yuna from the rain-nin, but he stepped back, almost defensively.

“We misjudged how Yuna would cope without her tricks to protect her.” Itachi growled. “If we hadn't arrived when we had, that scum would have defiled our kyuubi.”

The look in the Uchiha's eyes were murderous, and Kisame was sure that's where the blood had come from. If Itachi wanted someone dead, there was no avoiding it, they were going to die.

Ren was hesitant to pass the kitsune to the other dark haired man, but after a cold glare he caved. Yuna quickly cuddled into the Uchiha, her whimpers dying with his touch. The ex-leaf shinobi smirked a little, holding her close.

“Kisame, go back to the hotel and gather all our things. We're leaving now.” Itachi stated, walking past the taller man.

“Sure thing, Itachi.” The ex-kiri-nin said before running off.

“Would you mind the company of two more?” Ren asked, falling into step next to the raven.

Itachi glanced at the crow, his gaze still cold. “I heard your conversation with my Kyuubi.” He said, his grip on Yuna tightening ever so slightly. “How do you know her?”

Ren scratched the back of his head. “Well... We met during the chunin exams... Sota and I actually faced off against her in two of the rounds.”

Sota was standing a few feet behind his teammate and the two Akatsuki members. Unlike the crow, he held a great deal of hatred for the demon, she'd humiliated him in front of everyone. She hadn't even fallen when he used his strongest attacks and poison on her.

The Uchiha frowned. “Did you beat her?”

Sota scowled. “No, and Ren won by forfeit.” He grumbled.

The raven nodded, seemingly pleased with this. “She gave you those two scars, am I correct?” He asked, glancing at the cuts marks from his temple to chin.

The lead rain-nin nodded, tracing over the flesh with his hand. “Ah. Right before our match.” He chuckled a little, recalling the memory. “Apparently my blood is quite bland.”

Itachi smirked, looking down at the kitsune in his arms. She was almost churring, her face buried into his clothes. He had yet to experience her blood lust first hand, but from what he understood, she only drank from her enemies.

-------

Kisame found them not long after they had set up camp. The rain-nin sitting on one side of the small fire, Itachi and Yuna on the other. The kyuubi and Uchiha had changed into some more comfortable clothes. Yuna wearing dark gray shorts and a tank top, while Itachi was back in his black t-shirt and pants, his cloak serving as a blanket for both of them.