Trick

Chapter 6

Upon returning to the base, the pair were given some surprised looks. Almost all the other members had heard of the duo's impossible mission, some had even placed bets on when they would return.

“You can give Leader-sama the report.” Yuna mumbled, going straight to the kitchen for a long awaited meal.

“You're home early, kid.” Kisame chuckled, he'd just finished making himself a sandwich. “I didn't expect you home for at least a month.”

The kitsune gave him a halfhearted glare, taking out a few extra materials for the sandwich she would be making. The shark smirked down at her, hoping she'd tell him what happened, but the demon remained silent.

He frowned a little, he had hoped that since Itachi was the silent serious partner that Yuna might have been the friendly talkative one, but clearly Kami had given him another silent one. Yuna finished fixing her sandwich about the moment Hidan entered with Kakuzu and Deidara.

“And then she fucking stuck her other damn hand through my chest!” He exclaimed, sitting at the table. Deidara sat across from him, hanging onto his every word as he continued telling the rest of their mission's events. Though the demon noticed he was leaving out the part where he had demanded she stab him again.

“Wait! Are you saying she survived all three blades of your scythe going through her, un?!” The blonde asked, looking over his shoulder at the perfectly healthy kyuubi.

“Hell ya! I thought she was a fucking goner till she stabbed me back.” Hidan laughed.

Yuna growled, taking a vicious bite from her sandwich. If it wasn't for their deal, that bite would have been out of the Jashin's neck. The silver haired man seemed to just notice her, as he waved her over.

“Oi kyuubi! Come tell the fucking story with me!”

She scowled, turning away from him. “Kyuubi only agreed not to kill you, that doesn't make her a friend or yours.” She hissed, going to leave the room.

“Come on bitch! I'm sure they'd fucking love to hear bout what you fucking did to those damn chunin!”

A growl rose in the kyuubi's throat. “Hidan.” She sent him a warning glare, before stepping out of the room.

“What did she do?” Kisame asked, sitting in front of the jashin. Hidan smirked and beckoned him closer.

-----------

Yuna slammed the door behind her, going straight to her bed. She flopped down, face first, cuddling into her bedding. The sound of the door opening and closing told her she had a visitor.

“It is unwise to be in this Kyuubi's presence.” She grumbled into the mattress, not even having to look up to know who it is.

“You haven't attacked me yet.” The Uchiha responded, coming over to her bed.

The demon didn't even move away as he gently pet the top of her head, giving the spot behind her left ear special attention.

“So what is this technique Hidan won't shut up about? He's calling it Kyuubi's Dance of Seduction.” He said, smiling a little as soft churs met his ears, the kitsune's tails wrapping around him.

“He can call it whatever the hell he wants.” She mumbled, looking up at him. “It's just a simple trick of the body.”

Itachi looked down at her curiously. “Will I ever get to experience this trick?”

Yuna made a disgusted look. “Only if this kyuubi wishes to kill you..” She replied.

---------

Kinaru: Sorry for the shortness and for being MIA, I had a lot on my plate. But I'm back for now, I'll be uploading a lot of short chapters like this, I think. It'll help with making it past the two year jump, so I hope you'll stick with me.

Please vote follow and review, I'd love to hear from you!

BTW I don't own Naruto, only Yuna.

So keep an eye out for more short chapters

SAD NINJA OUT!!!