Immortal Run Ins

Chapter 23

Itachi said they would stay at the new hideout for a few days, before heading back out. Yuna didn't realize how long a few days could be.

It had barely been an hour since the Uchiha had decided they'd rest a few days and already the kyuubi felt like she'd been there a month. She was sprawled across what was her new bedroom floor, the room was no different than her one back at the other hideout, but somehow she knew she didn't like the two rooms on either side of her.

Itachi had told her to stay in her room while he got her some lunch, obviously not wanting her to come into contact with the orange mask wearing member of Akatsuki.

“Oi Kyuubi bitch!” She grimaced as her door nearly flew off it's hinges from the force of Hidan's fist.

She hadn't closed it all the way, so when he rapped his fist against it, he was unknowingly punching it open. She was sure she heard a crack when it slammed into the wall. Laying her head on her arms she ignored the jashin.

“You sleeping?”

She sighed, her ears drooping. “Mah. What are you doing in my room, Jackass?”

From the nearly silent gasp, she was sure her new voice had surprised him. After all, he hadn't heard her voice in over two years, not that she minded, she only wished she could say the same for not seeing him.

“Damn, you've fucking grown.” He noted, looking the kyuubi up and down. He hadn't been able to really look at her when they met Tobi. But she didn't look like a brat anymore, she actually looked like a woman.

The demon rolled her closed eyes, turning her head away from him. “I'm sure you didn't come in to talk about how much I've grown. Eh, Hidan?” She rolled onto her side, her crimson gaze meeting his.

The silver haired man stared down at her with wide eyes, not that she'd expected anything different. She sat up, ruffling her hair a little, stretching out her other arm and back. Maybe she'd stayed in that position a little too long.

“More to see if you've changed, but what's the fucking difference?” He demanded, crossing his arms. He didn't like how relaxed she was in his presence. It meant she wasn't afraid of him anymore. Like she knew he couldn't harm her now.

He didn't like the bored look in her eyes. It was so different from the hate and fear he was used to seeing in them. He watched her as she stretched, taking in how her body moved. Her tails curled with her movements, her lips parted. She looked quite appetizing to the jashin.

After she'd finished cracking her back, Yuna looked up at him. “Mah. I guess. But you've already seen me once.” She mumbled,brushing her bangs out of her face.

Hidan frowned, giving her a slight glare. “But I didn't realize you'd fucking changed this much!” He growled, sitting on the floor with her. She rose a brow, looking down at herself.

“Not physically dammit!” He snapped. “You're not fucking scared anymore!”

The kitsune stared at him for a long moment, before she burst with laughter. “Baka Hidan.” She cooed, covering her mouth as she continued to laugh, shoving his shoulder a little. “Why would I be? I'm stronger now.”

He scowled, though seeing her laugh was rather cute, he couldn't shake that she was no longer afraid of him. He stared at her in her relaxed state. She was so vulnerable and she didn't even know it. He moved closer to her as she laughed at him.

“You forgot I'm fucking stronger.” In a flash, Hidan had removed both their cloaks and pinned Yuna to the floor. He heard the familiar yelp as they landed. Her hands held over her head, while his other hand held him over her. Her legs and tails pinned down by his legs. The jashin sitting on her upper legs.