A Mission with You - Part 2

Chapter 5

Hidan frowned, as he stared at Yuna from across the fire. They'd set up camp a few miles from the port, figuring they would stay there till they finished the rest of there mission. Of course they would have rented a hotel room, but neither was interested in being in an enclosed area with the other.

Hidan was finding it especially hard to look at the kitsune the same way he had before the mission. He had no idea what she'd done to the three men, but whatever it was, he did not want the same technique to be used on him.

“If you want to finish this mission, stop staring at this Kyuubi.” The demon hissed, crossing her arms.

“What the fuck did you use on those damn guards?” The jashin asked, his frown deepening.

The demon shrugged, picking up her bag. “Just one of Kyuubi's personal techniques.” She said, looking through the small pack.

Hidan turned his gaze down to the flames between them. “Lame ass trick. I would never fucking fall for it.” He chuckled, poking the ashes.

Yuna's ears perked up at this statement, her eyes glowing a bright crimson. “Are you willing to put that to a test?” She challenged, looking straight into his violet gaze.

The jashin scoffed. “Jashin-sama will protect me from your fucking tricks!”

The nine tailed beast stood from her spot, taking long leisurely steps, as she made her way around the fire. Her hips swayed gracefully as she come to a stop only a few feet from him. Hidan stared right back at her defiantly, though there was a small doubt in the back of his mind.

“Kyuubi will enjoy killing you after this.” She hissed, bending down a little so she was meeting his gaze.

The masochist laughed. “Bitch couldn't kill me if you fucking tried!” His laughter was cut off as Yuna sent him a small smile.

“Are you.... sure.... Hidan?” She asked in a hushed tone. Her ears drooped a little as she gently cherished the side of his face, sweeping some loose strands of hair back into place. “I think... you've already... fallen...” She breathed.

“Fucking... Bitch...” He cursed. She could see the battle inside the man's eyes as he tried to fight off his lust. He was definitely tougher than the chunin in the mist. The fact that he was still fighting was a little more than incredible.

“Tough boy.. Aren't you?” She teased, sitting on the jashin's lap. “Come on Hidan.... You know you can't resist....” The kitsune gently nuzzled at the man's neck. Her ears perked at the small groan that left the silver haired man's lips, before two strong arms encircled her.

“Damn bitch..” He mumbled, his arms tightening around her, as though he were trying to break her spine. The demon smirked, seeing he was still putting up a fight.

“Stubborn bastard..” She grimaced, holding her hand above his heart. Her nails grew longer as she positioned them to penetrate his chest. She gave the jashin one last smirk, before driving them in.

Hidan gasped, one of his hands coming to grasp her hand. “Fuck!” The nine tailed beast chuckled lowly, pushing her hand further into his chest. To her shock the man moaned, pushing it further. “That's fucking great.”

Yuna's eyes went wide as Hidan smirked down at her, his grip on her hand tightening. “Can't fucking escape now, bitch.” He said. It was then the demon noticed his scythe was positioned behind her.

She tried to pull her hand out of his hand and chest, but it was too late. The kyuubi grimaced as he drove the triple bladed weapon into her back, to the point that it poked out of her from. “Damn.” She hissed, a little blood running from her lips and down her chin.