A Mission with You - Part 1

Chapter 4

“This Kyuubi didn't say you could come in..”

Itachi smirked, closing the door behind him. “No. But I felt it was necessary to calm the Kyuubi down.” He said, looking at her. She was crouching on her desk, as if waiting to pounce on her next prey.

But what surprised the Uchiha was that some of her physical appearance had changed. He walked toward the crimson haired beast, reaching out a hand to trace her now thicker whisker markings. She let him, but only because she felt his cool hand oddly soothing. His hand traced each mark, before rising to her eye lids.

If he didn't know any better he would have thought she'd put on dark eye shadow. But the dark mark did not smear or fade when he wiped his thumb over it. The shadow around the top of her eyes made them look a little larger than they usually were.

Yuna's eyes glowed a brilliant crimson as he touched on of her ears, the inside fur was no longer a pinkish red, but a charcoal black. She resembled her father even more now than she had before. He was sure if the other part of kyuubi ever took on a humanoid form they would be close to twins.

“Itachi, what are you doing?” She asked, softly, though she made no move to remove his hand as he stroked her ear.

“I'm looking at your ears.” He replied boredly. He smirked as he felt the demon's chakra reseal back into her body. The hatred no longer pouring off her as she relaxed.

The former leaf-nin lifted her off the desk, placing her on her feet. “Come along, we have to get you ready for your mission.”

Instantly Yuna's calm temper vanished, replaced with a new fire in her eyes. “I'm not going! That bastard will just try to kill me again!” She snapped, stepping away from the Uchiha.

“But he won't. You're immortal.” Itachi reasoned.

“That doesn't mean I like being assassinated over and over again!:”

----------

Hidan sighed in relief, after the hour it had taken for Itachi to get Yuna out of her room, they were finally leaving. He was almost happy to be going on this mission.

“Just remember to fucking leave the enemies for me to fucking kill.” He said as they walked away from the hideout. “You just get the fucking scroll.”

The kyuubi didn't even acknowledge him, walking almost ten paces ahead of him. She was dressed in her Akatsuki cloak, a straw hat was on her head, hiding even her ears from sight.

“Hey bitch! We're supposed to be fucking doing this damn mission together!”

Again she ignored him. The demon was mentally coming up with ways to kill the jashin, then make it look like the bastard had gotten killed by someone else. So far she had nothing.

------

“Hurry up. This kyuubi has better things to do than wait for you to sacrifice to a phony god!” Yuna hissed, she was sitting on the railing while Hidan was stabbing his arm at the same time while hurting another man. She had changed from her akatsuki attire and was now dressed in a loose black kimono with an orange obi and flower design. It covered most of her nine tails, but her crimson ears were in plane sight.

The jashin growled with pain and pleasure, purposely missing his vitals as he stabbed his middle. “Go get the fucking scroll, while I honor Jashin-sama with blood and sacrifice.” He called out to her, completely ignoring the fact she'd called his god a fake.

The kitsune gladly jumped off the railing and made her way to the building, they were on's, roof entrance. She strolled down the set of steps and through the halls as though she owned the place. Yuna didn't even bother to sneak around, she didn't even bother concealing herself at the sound of running footsteps.