Chapter 46

(Warning: steamy scenes in this chapter. Read at your own risk)

Gabriella

After my shower, I quickly wrapped a towel around myself and flipped my wet brown curls over my shoulder before leaving the bathroom.

Standing in front of the closet, I shuffled through my clothes, searching for something warm and cozy to wear before bed.

The bedroom door opened, and I glanced at it to see Anthony entering. He had just returned from town with the guys, up to something I had no clue about.

"Hey," I greeted, looking back at the closet and pulling out a thin maroon shirt.

Pursing my lips, I reconsidered the maroon shirt and continued digging through the closet.

Without a reply from him, I shrugged it off. Soon, I felt his faint footsteps approaching. Suddenly, he pressed himself against my back, causing me to freeze.

His hands moved gently up and down my arms, and his warm lips found my neck, trailing down to my shoulder.

Eyes closed, I leaned into the sensation, feeling his presence. I sensed his desire, evident by his firmness against my skin through the thin towel.

He brushed my hair aside and, without hesitation, removed the towel, discarding it across the room.

Slowly turning, I faced him, locking eyes. My breath caught as I saw pure lust in his gaze.

His eyes fixed on mine, he shed his jacket and tossed it aside. Pulling me close with an arm around my waist, he kissed me passionately, turning me around and guiding me onto the bed.

Lying naked on the bed, my self-consciousness faded. Anthony and I had been here before, indulging in the passion that sometimes became intense – a fact that didn't bother me.

He discarded his grey shirt and knelt before me, pulling my legs toward him.

"Spread your legs for me baby," he directed in a husky voice, and I complied, parting my legs wider.

As his tongue met my wetness, a string of moans escaped. I arched back, gripping the sheets tightly as pleasure surged through me.

His skilled mouth explored, teasing sensitive spots, all while his eyes locked on mine.

"Oh my God, don't stop."

Two of his fingers joined the dance, working me with precision. As pleasure built, he halted abruptly – a welcomed pause, preventing an early climax.

Climbing over me, he kissed me voraciously, his hands seeking my breasts. He suckled my nipples, eliciting another loud moan.

Straightening, he pinned my arms above my head and, in one fluid motion, entered me with a deep groan.

His rhythm began slow, his cock moving deliberately in and out. Soon, his pace quickened, his thrusts becoming more intense.

"Fuck Gabby," he muttered before lifting me, shifting me onto my stomach for a new position.

My fingers gripped the pillows, and I felt him inside again, this time from behind. Our mingled sounds of pleasure filled the room as he continued to take me, his hand clutching my hair.

Anthony wasn't one for gentle lovemaking; his style was intense and sometimes wild. I'd grown accustomed to it, even appreciating the rawness of our connection.

Once more, he shifted me, kissing my lips fiercely, his teeth grazing my lower lip. He gripped my hands tightly as our climax approached, releasing in unison.

As we caught our breath, he moved beside me. Gazing up at the ceiling, I pulled the sheet over us and snuggled close, draping an arm over his chest. He kissed my head tenderly.

My eyes closed, and a smile played on my lips.

After a long time, I found satisfaction once more. Fortunately, it was still with the same person I knew so well.