Chapter 14

Gabriella

"Get him in here," I hollered to the guys as I stepped out of the car and entered the house.

Liana and I waited inside as the guys followed us in one by one. Lee and Matteo dragged a partially conscious boy by the arms.

They sat him down on a chair, and Lee started securing his hands behind the chair. I walked up to him, arms crossed.

"What's your name?" I inquired calmly.

He gave a dry chuckle, tilting his head to the side, blood trickling from his nose.

"Is it that important? Look, lady, I know you're the one who messed with us at our warehouse last night and at the wharf today. Whatever your reason, I don't fucking care. You won't get anything from me," he replied with a smug grin.

I smirked and glanced at the guys towering over him.

"Are you certain about that? I've got some creative interrogation methods in mind, eager to try them out on you." He glared at me and then at the guys.

"I'm not talking," I shrugged.

"Your call." I grabbed a chair and sat down in front of him.

"Lee, fetch that new nail gun you bought yesterday. This guy's face could use some remodeling – right between the eyes, or maybe the forehead. Gonna give him a special makeover. How 'bout that?"

A horrified expression crossed his face; he struggled against the restraints.

"Don't you dare come near me!" His shout only made me laugh.

"You've got nowhere to run. Tell me where your leader will be tomorrow, or you'll find out what's worse than a nail to the face. Not a great look for your fan girls."

"I'm not saying anything! So go fuck yourself." I clicked my tongue and stood up.

"Well, you asked for it. Matteo, remember that chainsaw we use to scare people for fun? Bring it. Time to put it to use."

Matteo looked confused, and I nodded. A minute later, he got the message and left the room.

"Cyrus, grab me that chopper from the kitchen drawer. I feel like slicing some meat for Kiki's dinner."

The boy trembled, eyes following the guys as they left to retrieve the fake tools.

"Who's Kiki?" He asked, voice wavering.

"Kiki? Oh, she's my pet hyena! You two could be best friends, she's got a thing for blonds. But you might have to be alive for that. So, changed your mind yet?"

He stayed silent, glaring at me. I sighed while flipping my hair.

"Alright, fine! Monty, fetch my pliers. Gonna enjoy pulling his nails out one by one." He shook his head vigorously, voice filled with pleas for Monty, who also left for the pliers.

Suddenly, the sound of the chainsaw revved up outside, and I grinned at the boy.

"Hear that? Get me the chainsaw, guys! Time to carve you into pieces, send 'em to your gang. Wonder if they'd shed a tear, but that is if they actually give two shits about you. Truth hurts, doesn't it? Now, let's have some fun!"

I shouted. Monty, Matteo, and Kirill stood out of sight, playing the chainsaw sound from Liana's speaker to amplify the scare.

"Okay, okay! I'll talk!" He yelled. The chainsaw sound paused. I rested my hands on my hips and nodded.

"Then talk. Where's he gonna be tomorrow?" He panted, staring at the floor.

"Tomorrow night, frat party at a house on Sevens Street, Winshaw College. Alex and the gang will meet a client there for drugs – a rare opportunity, so he'll be there. Addicts needs their fix." He blurted.

I nodded and smiled sweetly.

"Thanks for that. But I'm still gonna need you for Kiki's dessert."

I walked out, leaving his screams behind. The boys would handle him.

Liana joined me, smirking.

"Brutal much?"

"It's in the genes," I chuckled.

"Oh, here's your phone. Noah's called like five times already. Probably important."

My phone rang right on cue – the devil himself. I rolled my eyes and took the phone.

"What now?!"

"We have a problem." 

"What am I the problem solver? Why do you keep calling me to tell me that there's a problem?" 

"Because! That's the only thing happening around here, it's complete chaos. Our warehouse 19 in Longstreet was just bombed." 

 "What the fuck! How the hell did that happen?!" 

 "The Black Army are hitting us harder than ever before. Other gangs are attacking us too from all places and I'm trying to handle all of them one by one. I already sent Mom and Dad to Mexico cos I don't think they're safe here anymore. Marco and I are trying our best to keep everything under control around here Gabby. But you need to come back home immediately!" 

 I ran my fingers through my hair and blew out a breath of frustration. 

 What is happening right now? 

 "We'll be back home as soon as we're done here." 

I ended the call and stared angrily at my bedroom door. 

 That's it!

Anthony is genuinely asking for it and I'm gonna kill him the next time I see him, without a second thought. 

I don't care anymore. He wants a war, he'll get it. I will fucking come for you, Anthony Castillo.