Chapter 39

The next day we met up with Sarah and the boys on the way to the cafeteria to find Kyle, Andrea, and her groupies sitting at our table. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What are you doing?"

Andrea smiled. "I let you have your fun. You can go back to being the unwanted twin now."

I saw Sarah getting ready to launch herself at her, and I chuckled as I stopped her.

"It's fine. We did take the table from them. There are plenty of tables for us to sit at."

Andrea smirks and wraps herself around Kyle. "That's right. The table was ours, to begin with. Watch how your new groupies and fans flock to me when they see that their Queen is back."

I threw my head back and laughed. "We'll see."

Conner pointed at an empty table for us to sit at, but people instantly bombarded us.

"You could come and sit with us!"

"You'll always have a place to sit with us!"

"Sit with us!"

Kris rolled his eyes and parted the crowd that now surrounded us. He and my sister had an on and off relationship that was beyond toxic. I always wondered why he kept coming back to her.

"She doesn't want to sit with any of you losers."

"And you thought I'd want to sit with you? I'm not my sister, Kris. If you thought that you could finish whatever you started with my sister with me, then you're dead wrong."

Kris smirked. "Well, then I guess it's a good thing that I want something different."

Kellan took a step forward and stared him down. Carter rolled his eyes and held out his hand.

"Friends?"

"Why, all of a sudden?"

Carter shrugged. "You practically dethroned Andrea the week that school started. Effortlessly, too. You've impressed me. Not many people can do that."

It sounded like he was finally down with her shit. I wasn't going to say no to having a new ally.

I smirked and grasped Carter's hand, "Friends."

Tristan poked his head out in between Kellan and me.

"Does this mean that we have to let him sit with us."

Kris scoffed. "I have my own group of friends to sit with, thanks. Besides, I said that I wanted to be friends with Adriana, not the rest of you."

"Wow, Kris. My feelings are a little hurt."

"Guess it's a good thing I don't care."

"See you around, Adri," Kris said, retreating to his table.

We finally made our way to the table.

"That was ... interesting."

"Yeah, it was. What are you going to do about Andrea?" Sarah asked

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I know the whole going head to head with your sister thing was my idea. You weren't too crazy about it, to begin with. I guess I'm just asking what your next move is?"

I smiled. "Yeah, I get what you mean. I know I fought you on this in the beginning. As childish as it might seem I'm not going to be satisfied until she feels like she's lost. I don't think that I can be the bigger person on this one."

Conner snorted. "I don't see why you should have to be the bigger person. You've always been the bigger person."

"I agree with Conner. Whatever you do, we got your back. " Logan said.

"Forever and always," Tristan said, nudging me.

I wrapped my arm around him and squeezed him.

"I hope you guys know how much I love you."

Sarah smiled big. "Yeah, we know."

Kellan bent his head to whisper in my ear. "And you know that I love you."

I gripped his chin and kissed him. "And I love you," I whispered before getting lost in another kiss.