Chapter 32

I was happy as hell when we reached the airport. If I had to sit in the car and listen to Andrea, talk to her annoying ass friends any longer, I probably would have smashed my head through the window. As over the top as that seemed it was really tempting at the time. The only part about flying that I hated was waiting in line to go through security. It took forever. It seemed like everyone decided that they were going to catch a flight today.

I rolled my eyes as Andrea flirted with one of the young security guards. Honestly, she was pissing me off. How dare she flirt with someone else after pretty much stealing Kyle from me. It's almost like she did it just to hurt me. Hell, she probably did. I saw a Starbucks and started off towards it. When it was finally my turn, I decided to order a french vanilla iced coffee. I sent a text to Andrea telling her to come on. We had ten minutes to get to our boarding gate. Luckily, we weren't too far from it. She sent me a glare before reluctantly coming towards me.

"Do you have to ruin everything?"

I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of her.

"Fine. Don't listen to me. I. hope your ass gets left."

I sighed when we finally made it to our seats on the plane. I would probably sleep for the majority of the flight. Andrea abruptly turns towards me with narrowed eyes.

"Don't talk to me during this trip. At all."

"Like I'd talk to you any more than usual. People don't talk to you willingly, Andrea. They do because they feel like they have to."

I sat back and closed my eyes and let sleep consume me. I awoke to a smack on my arm.

"It's time for lunch."

I glared at her and sat up. I stretched as much as I could in the seat and pulled my little table out. I waited patiently as the flight attendant placed chicken tenders and several sauces in front of me.

"What would you like to drink miss?" she asked.

"Can I have ginger-ale, please."

The flight attendant smiled and turned to my sister.

"And you, miss?" she asked

Andrea didn't spare her a glance as she told her she wanted a coke. I rolled my eyes and mouthed 'I'm sorry." to the lady. She nodded and scurried away before returning with our drinks. I glanced at Andrea with disdain.

"Do you really have to be a bitch everywhere you go?"

Andrea shrugged. "It's my specialty."

I sighed and dug into my meal. Once I was done, I figured I should go to the bathroom while I still could. My eyes narrowed as she attempted and failed at tripping me. I was definitely stepping on her feet on the way back. On my way to the restroom, I caught the attention of the flight attendant who served us and apologized for my sister's behavior. I felt like I would be doing that a lot on this trip. As I passed Andrea to my seat, I made sure to pay her feet special attention.

Andrea immediately hissed, "Ow, you bitch."

I feigned an innocent look. "I'm so sorry!"

I got comfortable in my seat and figured I might as well go back to sleep. The plane had become noticeably louder, so I cracked my eye open to see people bustling around.

"Geez, you could have woke me up," I said yawning.

Andrea shrugged, grabbing her bags. I sighed and grabbed my things out of the overhead compartment. As soon as we got off the plane, I spotted dad and instantly ran to him,

"Daddy!"

"Hey, Peanut," Dad said, wrapping me in a tight hug.

Andrea rolled her eyes as she walked over.

"Still a daddy's girl, I see." Andrea sneered.

I turned my head towards her. "Still a hateful bitch, I see." I hissed back at her.

"Girls," Dad said in warning

Andrea rolled her eyes and pushed me out of the way.

"Hi, daddy."

"Hi, Andy."

Andrea made a face but said nothing about the nickname she loathed.

"Where exactly in Thailand are we going to be?"

"Chiang Rai. It's gorgeous. I think you will enjoy it."

"What is there to do there?" Andrea asked.

"You can go to the Tad Kwan Village to see the waterfall. Maybe visit the Wat Pra Kaew Temple."

Andrea made a face. "No, thanks."

"There is the Baan Dum art museum or the Clock Tower. There are also plenty of street and flea markets you can go to."

Andrea sighed.

"It's not that bad. It can be fun if you make it, Andy," Dad said reassuringly.

"Plus there are a few other cities in Thailand that we can visit when we have the time," Dad added in his last attempt to satisfy Andrea.

She nodded and shoved her earbuds in her ear. Dad glanced at me, and I shrugged. He sighed and threw his arm over my shoulder. We started off to claim our luggage, which seemed to take forever. I nudged dad with my shoulder.

"I really missed you."

"I know peanut, I know. I missed you too."