Chapter 36

We claimed our luggage and called an Uber to take us home. I let out a happy sigh when we pulled in front of our house. I grabbed my bags out of the car and frowned.

"That's weird."

"What?"

"Mom knew we were coming home, but she didn't leave any lights on for us."

Andrea shrugged. "Maybe she went out and forgot."

I opened the door and nearly had a heart attack as my friends jumped out and yelled, "Surprise!"

"Holy shit." Andrea breathed.

I pointed at everyone in the room and glared.

"I hate you all."

They all laughed before launching themselves at me. I chuckled.

"I missed you guys too."

Andrea glanced at us before heading upstairs.

"Why don't you stay awhile, your friends decided to welcome you home." Mom said.

Andrea's face scrunched up in disgust.

" Those things are not my friends," she said before continuing up the stairs, and mom left not too long after.

I shrugged. I guess she was reverting back to her bitchy ways.

"Oh! I have presents for you guys!"

"Really? You know you didn't have to."

I waved them off. I searched around my bag and pulled out everyone's gift.

Sarah wasted no time opening her gift. Her eyes widened before her face split into a massive grin.

"I love it!"

Sarah launched herself at me again and hugged me tightly. I smiled and squeezed her just as hard. Once we separated, I handed the boys their bracelets.

"Wow, this is cool."

"Nice!"

"Thank you!"

I walked over to Kellan.

"And... last but not least."

I handed Kellan his necklace and looked up to see his reaction. He ran his fingers over the pendant before closing the gap between us and kissing me softly.

"Thank you, baby."

"So, you like it?"

Kellan gripped my chin.

"Babe, I'll love anything you give me," he said before kissing me again.

"Ugh, you guys are gross." Tristan made a gagging sound.

"I think that's our cue to leave," Sarah said, sliding off of the couch.

I giggled and pulled Kellan even closer to me. Everyone thanked me for their gifts before heading out. Once everyone was gone, I headed upstairs; pulling Kellan behind me. When we stood in front of my bed, I pushed him down and slid into his lap before kissing him fiercely.

"I missed you."

Kellan chuckled. "I missed you too. By the way, aggressive kisses are a turn on."

I threw my head back and laughed. We kissed until we were breathless and even then, it didn't seem like enough. Kellan groaned.

"I should go."

I pouted. "Why?"

Kellan smiled and nipped at my bottom lip before answering.

"I want your mom to think that I'm a respectable young man."

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"And are you a respectable young man?"

Kellan smiled big and shrugged. "I can be- from time to time."

I ignored him and trailed kisses up his neck until I met the corner of his mouth.

Kellan groaned. "You are trouble."

He grabbed the back of my head and quickly took control of the kiss. In an instant, I was thrown on the bed with Kellan on top of me. I closed my eyes as Kellan kissed my lips, my neck, and then the valley of my breasts. My heart hammered as I waited for him to choose another body part to kiss. Only he didn't. My eyes snapped open when I realized I didn't feel Kellan's weight on me anymore. I looked over in time to see Kellan chuckle before jogging downstairs.

"I hate you!"

I heard Kellan's faint chuckle and flopped onto my stomach with a frustrated groan. Did he really have to be a respectable young man now? Lucky for him Karma's a bitch. No one likes a tease.