Chapter 15

Andrea

I huffed in annoyance when the doorbell rang. I was shocked when I saw Kyle on the other side of the door.

"What are you doing here?"

Kyle chuckled "Don't be like that. I got your message late."

I quickly wiped the confusion off my face. Adriana must have messaged him.

I sighed, "I guess I can forgive you." I said teasingly.

When Kyle walked into my room, he frowned.

"What?"

"Did you redecorate?"

"Yeah, I had a bit of time on my hands."

How much time did they spend in her room?! A sense of irritation flashed through me. It's a good thing he'd never doubt Adriana. Kyle's phone beeped, and he laughed.

"See look. I got this message late too." Kyle said, holding his phone out to me.

Adriana: Where are you?

I smirked. Adriana was going to be crushed.

"I have to go," Kyle said, putting his jacket on.

I pouted, and he chuckled.

"Don't give me that face! That's cheating."

I giggled, "Would you mind picking me up early?"

If Adriana met him at the door, then this would all be for nothing.

"Sure."

Kyle gave me a quick peck on the lips before walking out. As soon as he was gone, I let out a frustrated sigh. I've seen him go all out when he was kissing his ex's, so why was I only receiving cute little pecks? And why was I so upset that they were meant for my sister and not me? That just meant that he wasn't into her as much as I thought, right? Or was it the opposite? The more I thought about it, the more my heart hurt. I shook my head and started getting ready for tomorrow. This put a smile on my face. Tomorrow I would put Adriana in her place.