Chapter 7

Adriana

I walked into Ms. Carson's classroom. She was my English teacher, and she is by far, my favorite. Whenever I had free time, I would run a few errands for her.

"Hey, Ms. Carson. Do you have any errands for me today?"

"You don't have work to do?"

I shrugged and smiled, "I'm usually ahead of everyone in the class, plus no ones really giving out work today."

Ms. Carson nodded her head and rolled her eyes. "Makes sense. Not like anybody is going to do anything, even if we actually do give them work. Do you mind doing some errands out of school?"

"Sure!"

Just what I needed! This worked out perfectly.

"Thanks! I didn't know how I was going to get everything done."

"No problem.. you know you're my favorite teacher."

Ms. Carson laughed, "I better be!"

I waved and left the class. On the walk to the car, I felt like I was being watched, but I shook it off. Having a sister like Andrea was making me paranoid as hell. I sent a text to Sarah and the boys before driving off. Didn't want anyone to worry. I looked at the tasks on the paper and shrugged. It shouldn't take too long. I decided to knock out all of Ms. Carson's errands and find a dress store. I wasn't really sure where to look so I ended up texting Sarah and asking her. I should have just dragged her ass with me.