Chapter 27

I made my way back upstairs and continued my search for Kellan. Suddenly a pair of hands were obstructing my view. I chuckled.

"So, you finally made it, huh."

"How'd you know it was me?" Sarah whined as she removed her hands.

I gave her a 'really' look, and she broke into a smile.

"Where's lover, boy?" she asked.

"That's what I would like to know."

I noticed Sarah eyeing Dante and rolled my eyes. They had been talking heavy for years now, but they refused to admit that they were a thing.

"Will you go and dance with the boy already!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Positive?"

"Yes!" I practically yelled, pushing her towards him.

I was on the last couple of sips of my coke before I decided to get another one. I walked into the kitchen and collided with another body.

"I was just about to call and ask where you were."

I looked up at Kellan and pouted.

"What. What? Why are you making that face?"

"I've been looking for you forever."

"Really? Why didn't you just text me when you got here?"

I instantly felt my cheeks heat up. That would have been smart.

"I didn't think about that."

Kellan laughed and brought me to the couch. We sat down and talked for a bit before I finally started getting irritated. Several drunken girls had interrupted our conversation just to make complete and utter fools of themselves. One even dared to sit in his lap, like I wasn't even there! I placed my head on my hand and tried to control my irritation. Kellan noticed my sour mood and grabbed my hand before dragging me upstairs. It was my first time being in his room, so I took a minute to take in my surroundings. His walls were painted dark blue. Overall it was surprisingly neat and simple.

"Come here," he said, pulling me to his bed.

"I'm sorry about earlier."

I sighed. "It's not your fault your hot."

Kellan chuckled. "Still, I wanted to have a conversation with you without drunks interrupting every two minutes."

I smiled before making myself comfortable on his bed. Kellan laughed as he watched me sprawl out across his bed.

"And where am I supposed to lay, baby?"

I only smiled and shrugged. Kellan raised an eyebrow at me, and suddenly, the bed dipped under his weight as he hovered over me. My breath hitched as he leaned toward me. His eyes seemed to darken, and I quickly greeted his lips with mine. Electrifying. That the only way I could explain the kiss. Kellan moaned into my mouth as my hands roamed down his body. I smirked into the kiss. Good. I wasn't the only one who was affected. When we broke the kiss for air, Kellan gave me a slow sensual smile.

"I think I might be slightly obsessed with you."

God. That husky voice. Was he trying to kill me?

I gave a low throaty chuckle. "Is that so?"

Kellan nodded. "You up for taking responsibility for it?" He said as he trailed kisses down my neck.

I moaned his name and tugged at his hair. I pulled his hair again to get his attention. He instantly knew what I wanted and kissed me hard. I wanted to taste more of him. I broke the kiss again to take my shirt off before Kellan stopped me.

I felt my cheeks turn bright red. I had to fight to keep my tears at bay. I knew I was over-reacting, but I just feel so embarrassed. I guess I got too caught up in the moment. Kellan's face softened.

"No. No! Stop thinking whatever you're thinking. Don't ever doubt how much I want you."

He said, guiding my hand to his bulge. My entire body grew warm as I looked up into his eyes.

"I just know that once you start undressing, I won't be able to stop. I'd rather make love to you when there's not an entire party downstairs."

I took a deep breath and let out a chuckle.

"You're right, but you still have to kiss me."

Kellan laughed. "That I can do."