He nodded and the rest of the Mikaelsons, Davina, And Kat walked to the kitchen. Nik came over and kissed my cheek. He said, " Want me to stay?"

   I pecked his lips and said, " No, it's fine."

   He nodded and went to the kitchen. I then sat down on a couch, next to Damon. He said, " Explain."

   I said, " Okay. So they came here a year ago to New Orleans. I was already living here for a month. I didn't know they were even here. I then met with Elijah, 3 months after they arrived. They didn't tell me cause they didn't want anyone to know. Nik had came here a month after they did. It took then 2 weeks to tell him that I was living here. Nik and I then met a couple weeks before Christmas. That was the only time I could see him for 2 months. They finished the job, they were here to do. I had then moved in here with Nik. They then left for a 7 month job. Stefan had showed up a couple days before they came back. He ended up finding out that the Mikaelsons were back. I told him everything before he left to catch his flight. I then had to leave for a week to Britain. I met their older brother Finn, there and he has been helping me fight. We came back here because Nik went missing. We then killed the people that was holding Nik. Kat then showed up when we rescued Nik. Elijah told her everything, and they are together. Well, that's it."

     He said, " So that's why Stefan has been mopey, since he came back to Mystic Falls."

   I said, " What do you mean?"

   Damon said, " Stefan, has been locked in his room. The only time he comes out is for food. He doesn't want to speak to anyone. I came here to figure out why he has been like this. But I know now."

   I said, " It must've been because he seen Rebekah for the first time in 2 years. I'm surprised he didn't stay here in New Orleans."

   Damon sighed and said, " That might be because he started seeing this girl a couple months ago. But they broke it off, once he came back to Mystic Falls."

I said, " How come he never told me, that he was seeing someone. He told me the one night that he wasn't seeing anyone when he came here."

He said, " He didn't want you to be all protective, and scaring the girl off. I'm guessing this Nik is Klaus."

I said, " Yep."

He said, " I'm guessing he popped the question."

I said, " How did you know?"

He pointed to the ring on my finger. He said, " Judging by that."

I said, " Yeah. He proposed last night."

I then heard squealing. We looked behind us, and there stood Kat, Davina, and Bekah. Damon and I stood up, and I walked towards the girls. I said, " I'm guessing you heard."

Bekah said, " Yeah. I can't believe you didn't tell me!"

I said, " I was sort of busy this morning, to tell anyone."

Davina said, " We know you were busy. We seen it, and now want to unsee it."

Kat said, " Show us the ring."

I showed them the ring on my finger. Bekah said, " That is beautiful."

Davina said, " Where did he find the time to get this?"

Someone said, " When we were in Britain. I bought it when we were on that job."

I looked towards the doorway to the hallway, and there stood Nik. He walked over to me, and kissed my cheek. He said, " I'm guessing they all know."