I said, " Yes, I slept with him. It was the first time we got to see each other in a year. It was also the first time, that we ever slept together."

Davina said, " You mean, that was the first time you slept together?"

I said, " Yeah. We didn't want to get caught by anybody, 2 years ago. I'm not the one that is sitting here being quiet about her reunion with Elijah?"

Davina and I looked at Kat. Kat said, " We didn't do anything. We kissed and then talked all night. That's all."

I raised my eyebrows and said, " Katerina Petrova, is that you? Any other time you are all over a handsome guy? What changed?"

She blushed and said, " We didn't sleep together. We just talked. He is gentleman, and the hottest Mikaelson."

I said, " No, you got it wrong. Nik is the hottest Mikaelson, and is a gentleman, but turns into an animal in the bedroom."

Davina said, " You both got it wrong. Kol is the hottest Mikaelson, and is pretty wild in the bed too."

Bekah said, " Thats enough. I preferably don't want to hear about my brothers in the bedrooms, or anything else."

We laughed and I said, " Dammit."

Bekah said, " What is it?"

I said, " Nik is taking me out tonight on a date. I have no idea what to wear!"

Bekah said, " I will talk with Nik, see if I can get a hint as to where he is taking you."

I nodded, and we walked downstairs to the kitchen. We got some coffee, and Bekah went to find Nik.

Bekah's POV
I left the kitchen and went up to Nik and Caroline's wing of the compound. I went inside his office, and seen him sitting at his desk. He was on the phone with someone. I heard him say, " Samuel, make sure it is ready, by 4:30."

He then hung up the phone. I said, " Samuel? As in our pilot for the jet?"

He said, " Yes, Bekah. Now what do you want?"

I said, " I would like to know where you are taking Caroline tonight. That way, she can decide what to wear."

He sighed and said, " I'm not telling you."

I said, " Nik, please. I won't tell anyone where your taking her."

He said, " Fine. I'm taking her to the beach tonight. Tell her to have a swim suit."

I said, " Why are you taking her to the beach?"

He said, " Not telling, get out."

I said, " Fine. Grumpy pants."

I then went out of his office, and went downstairs to the kitchen. The girls were drinking their coffee. They looked at me and I said, " Just have a swim suit."

Caroline's POV
Bekah said, " Just have a swim suit."

Where was he taking me? I hate surprises, and he knows it too. I said, " Okay. Let's go to the mall."

They nodded, and we headed out to Kat's and my car. Bekah went with Kat, and Davina went with me. We then drove to the mall. We arrived at the mall, and walked inside. We went to a few stores, then got lunch. We then went into a few more stores, I found a swim suit. Now I just needed a dress to wear. We started looking through dresses, and found a perfect dress. It was a blue summer dress, with tan wedges.

We then drove home to the compound. We arrived back at the compound at 3:30. The girls took their bags to their rooms, Kat took her bags to her room she was staying in. I headed to my room, and put on my swim suit, under my blue summer dress. I then put my hair in loose, curls and put on my tan wedges. I then grabbed my purse, and headed downstairs.

Nik was standing in the courtyard. I walked over to him, and he said, " You look magnificent, love."

I said, " Don't you look dapper."

He was wearing a suit jacket, with a black button up, and black pants, and black boots. He then pecked my lips, and we headed out to his car. He then drove to where ever he was taking me. He stopped driving after thirty minutes. We arrived at the tarmac, and we went over to the jet.

We got in, and I said, " Where are we going?"

He said, " It's a surprise, my love."

He then went to talk to the pilot. A few minutes later, he came and sat down beside me. The plane then took off. After about an hour, we landed. We got off the jet, and we got in the car. He then drove us to the beach. We got out of the car, and I said, " What are we doing here?"

We walked onto the beach, and then stopped. There was a picnic laying on the sand, with candles all around. He said, " Do you like it, love?"

I said, " I love it. You are amazing."

He smirked and I pecked his lips. We then sat down, and we ate. He said, " How about a swim?"

I said, " Yeah."

I then stood up, and took off my wedges. I then slipped my summer dress off of me. It revealed my blue two piece swimsuit. He got off the blanket and looked at me up and down. I said, " You can't go swimming wearing that."

He then took off his clothes, and revealed his black swim trunks. He then walked over to me, but I ran into the water. I laughed and said, " Coming in?"

I turned to look at him, but he wasn't on the beach. I then felt hands on my legs, and pulled me under the water. We came up, and I said, " Nik! Seriously!"

He chuckled and said, " You started it."

I said, " No I didn't."

He said, " Yes you did. You started it this morning, and now you're wearing that swim suit. Love, you are truly beautiful."

I blushed and then said, " Well, I can't help it. This morning wasn't my fault, Kat is the one that interrupted us."

I then kissed his lips. He then pulled away, after a few minutes. We then started fooling around in the water. After an hour of swimming, we got out of the water. We walked to the picnic blanket, and he went to his suit jacket. He grabbed something out, and then stood in front of me.

He got down on one knee, and said, " Caroline, you are the love of my life. I can't imagine a day with out you. I love you with all my heart. You brought the good, out in me. So I ask you. Caroline Forbes, will you marry me?"

I said, " Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes."

I then got on my knees, and kissed him. We pulled apart, and he opened the ring box. He revealed a beautiful lapis lazuli ring. It was beautiful. He put it on my ring finger.

    He said, " Do you like it?"

   I said, " Nik, I love it. It is beautiful. But all I care is that I get so spend the rest of my life with you."

    He smirked and he pecked my lips. We then dried off, and put on our clothes. Nik then carried the picnic basket with the blanket. We went to the car, and got in. He then drove us, to the tarmac. We got on the jet, and then the jet took off. Nik and I were just enjoying each other's company.

     When we landed, we got off the jet, and got in Nik's car. He then drove us to the compound. We arrived at the compound, and got out of the car. We then went up to our room, and then I kissed him. It just got heated from there on. We didn't go to sleep, till 3 in the morning.