A Beginning Of Fate

Start from the beginning

Xuanli opening her eyes slowly.  She wakes up and see the person who wakes her up. A maid with wuxia clothing. She wakes up surprised while looking at her surround. Everything still made from a wood. It is in a palace.

"Who are you?! Where am I?!" Ask Xuanli. 

"Lady Lian Xiu, are you okay?" Ask the maid confused.

Xuanli : (Lian Xiu??? Wait... Did I.... turn into Lian Xiu right now?? But how? I just sleep... and... oh it might be a dreams... But... impossible.... *Looking at her dress* It looks real... This dress.. *Touching her hair* And this long hair with hairpin..... *Running to make up table and mirror herself* the mirror still in yellow color.... and thats my face, but with all this thing.... Well then.. I think I need to follow the story... )

"May I ask what day is today?" Ask Xuanli.

"Um, today is Queen's birthday, so they will have a banquet tonight, and young lady is invited." Said the maid.

Xuanli: (Ah..... wait... I think it's today, where Lian Xiu are poisoned and dead the next day, and today also where Gao Fei have a quarrel with Lian Xiu. But wait, what I'm gonna do? follow the story? isn't it scary to be dead even in a dreams?? Or maybe I should change Lian Xiu ending to a happy ending. ) 

"Young lady... are you okay? You are zoning out alot today..." Said the maid.

"AH! Yeah... I want to go outside today to find a present for her majesty." Said Xuanli.

"Alright, I will assist you today." Said the maid.

"It's alright, no worries.. I will go alone today." Said Xuanli.

"Alright. But young lady, please be on time for today's dinner." Said the maid.

Meanwhile Xuanli prepare herself, changes her clothes and go outside to take a walk while searching a present for the Queen. Xuanli finally stop at an antique store. It sell alot of antique stuff like antique vase, jar, teapot set,etc. that are made from jade. Xuanli went to touch a golden jade pearl hairpin. Someone also touch it too, she looks around. A guy, he got a long hair and his face looks familiar. He is so pretty handsome.

"Uh.. you... looks so familiar..?" Said Xuanli to the guy. 

Xifeng : (Uh... familiar...? Is this lady's brain okay? I even just met her for the first time and she is from the book, but well, this is a story from the book maybe because I'm the main cast or she is my friend, that's why she knows me? , I should just follow the flow then....)

"O... Lady Lian Xiu! It's me, Gao Fei. I'm sorry." Said Xifeng.

Xuanli : (Gao Fei, holdup, but his face.. so familiar and goodlooking.... wait... familiar, goodlooking.. *looking again at Gao Fei's face till toe* it's Xifeng!!! How can he still be goodlooking with that kind of dress and long hair!) 

Xifeng : (What is she doing? Looking at me like that.. Is this girl really a lady? Why she have no manner or shy? She looks at a guy from head to toe.. Isn't it supposed to be me who looks at her like that? ) 

"Excuse me, Lian Xiu, if you are not going to buy the hairpin. May I buy it?" Ask Xifeng.

Xuanli : (Wait this is a place where Lian Xiu and Gao Fei quarelling because of the hairpin.. I think I should just give him and find another things for her majesty..)

"Alright, but then I found it first, if I give it to you, then you should find for me another rare stuff from the store." Said Xuanli.

Xifeng : (What is wrong with this girl?? If you want that hairpin just take it, why give it to me and ask me to search another rare stuff for you??? I can just search for other stuff myself!...)