Lunch With Ding Xue

The sun shining so bright. It's already 12pm, recess time after a long study. Xuanli sitting in the park near the college. She is drinking a milk with the phone on her right hand. She is browsing a name on her dreams, to find out what story she is in so she could end the dreams with happy ending.

"Hmm.. let's start with Xi Luo first...." Mumble Xuanli.

But sadly the browser didn't found anything.

".... Then how about I search for Queen Xu... Alright, then enter....." Mumble Xuanli.

But the browser still didn't found anything.

Xifeng saw her from afar, so he come in to sit beside her. Meanwhile Xuanli didn't recognize it, since her eyes is locked on the phone and she keep typing things and browsing to find out about a story that looks like it.

"What are you searching?" Ask Xifeng, his head get closer to peek at Xuanli's phone.

"Story...." Said Xuanli, after she answer that, her face turn around to the voice. Their face is so close with each other. Luckily they didn't end up kissing each other.

"Woah Xifeng!!!" Shout Xuanli surprised, her body backaway so quick, her face is blushing.

"Oh hi!" Said Xifeng, still with his calm looks.

"O... Yeah.. Hi!" Said Xuanli.

"What are you searching in your phone?" Ask Xifeng.

"I'm searching if there is any story look like the story in our dreams." Said Xuanli.

"Did you find it?" Ask Xifeng.

"Nop.. I found nothing...." Said Xuanli.

"Hmmph.. I think we can only react as what we choose to react in there." Xifeng sighing.

"I'm hoping that dreams can end soon." Said Xuanli.

"I know right! But I'm also curious with the next things that gonna happen~" Said Xifeng.

"Look! You also weird too! You look so excited rather than desperate~" Said Xuanli.

"Tee~hee, of course I am~ I can finally look at the real weapon in old era, even touching and using it!" Said Xifeng.

"Oh, no wonder you look so happy!" Said Xuanli.

Suddenly Xifeng phone is ringing.

"Oh I gotta go, my friend is searching for me, see you later Xuanli~" Said Xifeng, he waves his hand and left. While Xuanli just waving at him.

Just after Xifeng left, someone walks to her and standing in front of her. He is wearing a semi-formal clothing. It's Ding Xue.

"Hm, that guy is so good looking." Said Ding Xue.

"Ah.. no wonder you look so good looking. So that's the case?" Said Xuanli.

"What?" Ask Ding Xue.

"You like a boy. No wonder you look prettier than me. But sorry, that guy before is my target. Not yours to take. You can go find the others, this college is so big anyway." Said Xuanli.

"Wow, you are so rude. If I like him, I'm gonna chase him and not standing in here." Said Ding Xue.

"Then why are you just standing in here? And what business do you have in here?" Ask Xuanli.

"My business is to ask you out for a lunch." Said Ding Xue.

"No. I'm busy." Said Xuanli, standing from her seat, then try to walks away, but Ding Xue already catch her arm.