First Day Training As Intern!

The birds are chirping, it's already Saturday morning, the clock pointing at 8am. Xuanli awake from her dreams. Meanwhile a guy already standing beside her bed. It's Ding Xue.

"Morning my wife? Did you sleep well last night?" Ask Ding Xue, teasing her.

"Whoaaa!! Holup you scary guy! What are you doing in a girl's room in the morning?" Ask Xuanli.

"Waking you up. We are going to the office today." Said Ding Xue, smiling.

"Office? Isn't today is Saturday? How can there be an office in the weekend like this?" Ask Xuanli.

"Well, today is your preparation to learn your job in the office, so in Monday you can ready to start your works smoothly." Said Ding Xue.

"... Oh.. What if I don't want to go?" Ask Xuanli, trying to fight back.

"Well, I can tell your lecturer that the student named Xuanli already been picked but she just so lazy and you will get E- from her." Said Ding Xue.

"Ugh! You are full of trick." Said Xuanli.

Ding Xue left her room with a smile and Xuanli prepared her self to go to office together with him. They both having a breakfast together and went to the office together while Ding Xue drive the car.

Inside the car.

"You know. I'm only do this for the A+ score." Said Xuanli, annoyed.

"Well, that's good." Said Ding Xue.

"Oh and I have 1 request before I work here." Said Xuanli.

"Sure. You will get your own office room." Said Ding Xue.

"Thanks but not that." Said Xuanli.

"Also you won't have to worry, I will pay you as well." Said Ding Xue.

"Thankyou very much, but not that." Said Xuanli.

"What is it?" Ask Ding Xue.

"Oh then you must make a promise with me to grant it. If not, you will be cursed and have a bad day everyday." Said Xuanli.

"Hm.. and if I said no?" Ask Ding Xue.

"I will laugh at you all my life for being so scaredy cat and scared to have a bet with a girl." Said Xuanli.

"O. Then go on." Said Ding Xue.

"Okay!" Said Xuanli, she then pull out her pinky finger and tangled it with Ding Xue pinky finger.

"Alright what is it?" Ask Ding Xue, smiling.

"I want you to pick Xifeng as intern in your company too!" Said Xuanli.

"Are you kidding me? I won't do it." Said Ding Xue.

"Then I won't work too and you will have a bad day everyday." Said Xuanli.

"Hm. Alright, I will pick him as an intern if..." Said Ding Xue.

"If?" Ask Xuanli.

"If you can win in a classic chess with me in other realm." Said Ding Xue.

"...What? That's cheating! I can't play classic chess at all!" Said Xuanli.

"Well, i give you two weeks to learn. That's the deal. Take it or let go, it's your choice." Said Ding Xue, chuckles.

"Ugh! I really hate you!" Said Xuanli. 

"So, how is it?" Ask Ding Xue.

"Alright I'm gonna take it! If I win, then I will be in the same department with him and I will work together with him too!" Said Xuanli.