Apartment

After Xiao Dan and Xuanli finished chatting in the canteen, they wait in front of the college gate. There they already saw De Ming standing there alone. 

"De Ming!" Shout Xiao Dan from afar while she run to him.

"Uh.... you are also coming too?? I thought it's only Xuanli...." Said De Ming.

"Nop~  the two of us will help you both~" Said Xiao Dan.

"Alright, let's go then." Said De Ming.

"Holup! Where is Xifeng?" Ask Xuanli.

"Hm, he said we should go and wait at his place first. He is still in the shop searching and buying stuff." Said De Ming.

"Wait! I wanna go too!" Said Xuanli.

"No. He already in the shop, it's time for us to go and wait in his place now." Said De Ming.

"Then where is the shop?" Ask Xuanli. 

"I won't tell." Said De Ming.

"Then we won't help you~" Said Xiao Dan, teasing him.

"Hm, I prefer not getting help from you." Said De Ming. 

"Duh~ you are so cool!!~" Scream Xiao Dan suddenly, she is starstruck with De Ming, meanwhile Xuanli and De Ming both are speechless. 

"..... Uh are you okay?" Ask De Ming and Xuanli both in the same time.

"Uh... sorry.. just get too excited....." Said Xiao Dan hiding her face with her palms. 

Then suddenly someone tap Xuanli's shoulder from behind. 

"Yo, let's go." Said Xifeng. 

"De Ming!! you are lying to me!!" Said Xuanli. 

"Whoops.. and now I need to wait alone with Xiao Dan..." Said De Ming.

"Yeayy I will wait together with De Ming~! Let's gooo!!" Said Xiao Dan, pulling De Ming's arm. 

"Haha.... you guys better be quick.....!!!" Said De Ming, already been pulled by Xiao Dan.

"Alright, here is the key." Said Xifeng, handing the key to De Ming.

"See you guys soon!" Said Xuanli. 

They are all parting their ways. 

De Ming and Xiao Dan walking to Xifeng's place. 

"Can you please moves away your hands from my arms??" Ask De Ming.

"Oh~ well, sorry~" Said Xiao Dan, letting go of her hands that hugging De Ming's arm. 

"Thanks." Said De Ming, patting his arms, like cleaning his own clothing. After that he walk faster in front of her. 

"Oh! Wait! Don't walk too fast! What if I get lost? Let's walk together!" Said Xiao Dan. 

"Let's not walk side by side. You can just follow me from behind." Said Deming. 

"Why ???" Ask Xiao Dan, walking beside him. 

"You need to get 1 meter away from me." Said De Ming. 

"No!" Said Xiao Dan, keeping up her walk with him. 

De Ming end up running, and Xiao Dan chasing him from behind. 

They both finally arrive in Xifeng's place.

There is nobody at home, he lives alone because both of his parents are working outside the country and just coming back sometimes only to check up on him.