Ding Xue Awake

Xuanli open her eyes. Right now she is standing in dark place and suddenly her surrounding changes. She suddenly sitting in a chair, and she saw a table in front of her and a cup of tea, there is also Ding Xue sitting in front of her, sipping a cup of tea. They both are surrounded by a pretty garden full of flower.

"So, how is it? Have you check the cctv?" Ask Ding Xue.

"Yes. I already found the culprit, when will you awake from the coma?" Ask Xuanli.

"Thanks then. Well... It's also depend on my health condition..." Said Ding Xue.

"Your parents will bring you to NY if you didn't awake any sooner..." Said Xuanli.

"Yeah I know.. I heard everything.. An angel in here told me that when I awake I won't be having the same life as I have before.. So... I want to enjoy every moment I have right now.." Said Ding Xue.

"Trust me, you'll be alright, don't worry too much." Said Xuanli.

"Mhm, thankyou. Then it's already done. May I hug you for the very last time?" Said Ding Xue.

"Sure.." Said Xuanli.

"Thankyou." Said Ding Xue, he smiles while hugging Xuanli.

They both hugging each other. It feels so sad, like it will be the last time they will meet with each other.

===================================================

Xuanli awakes from her dreams. She looks around. Xiao Dan sleeping peacefully beside her on the bed. She looks at the clock, it's already 7am. She don't know why she feels so sad after she awake from her sleep.

Xuanli went to the kitchen, she sit on the dining chair, over there she saw Xifeng and De Ming sleeping. Xifeng sleeping on the couch, while De Ming sleeping on the ground beside Xifeng.

De Ming awake and went to kitchen, while taking out a milk he brought from the mart yesterday in the fridge.

"Yo morning. You wake up so early today..." Said De Ming, who also sitting on the dining chair beside her.

"Morning, you also wake up early..." Said Xuanli.

"Let me guess, you have a bad dreams last night." Said De Ming.

"Mhm, how about you? Why you wake up so early today?" Ask Xuanli.

"I'm thirsty, that's why I drink a bottle of milk." Said De Ming.

Suddenly Xifeng also awake from his sleep and went to the kitchen to sit in dining chair.

"Morning Xifeng~" Said Xuanli, smiling at him.

"Morning. Did you sleep well?" Said Xifeng, greeting her back with a smile.

"Not really, how about you?" Said Xuanli.

"So-so..." Said Xifeng.

"Uh, you didn't even greet me after you awake, I sleep beside you last night and you greet her first..." Said De Ming.

Xiao Dan coming out from the room and reply. "Of course, you are not his girlfriend, why would he greet you in the morning.." Said Xiao Dan.

"Morning Xiao Dan, you awake early today~" Said Xuanli.

"Yep morning, I sleep so well last night~" Said Xiao Dan, joining them to sit on the dining chair.

Suddenly Xuanli phone is ringing. It's an unknown number, she pick up the call.

"Hello..." Said Xuanli.

"Ah Xuanli. We are calling to tell you that Ding Xue already awake right now.." Said DX mom.