Searching For Plan! Get Caught By Palace Guard!

Character Name In Dreams : 

Xifeng -> 1st class Soldier's of Queen Xu, Xi Luo 

Ding Xue -> Prince Ding Shun 

 Xuanli -> Princess Xuanli 

The flower petals are falling and the wind blowing it away. Outside the palace, Xuanli and Xi Luo are sitting, while drinking a cup of teas, with a cake on the table.  

"So, what are you gonna talk?" Ask Xi Luo.

"Oh, today I found a scripture with our name in Ding Xue palace. I even think he is the one starting this dream." Said Xuanli. 

"Hm.. A chance if he is doing it, is kind of small, Xuanli. Unless he got a magic that can made us all trapped in the same story." Said Xi Luo.

"But still, I want to punch him so bad... Ugh.. I believe he got something that he is secretly hide from us!" Said Xuanli mad, after she remembering the kiss accident that happened between Ding Xue and her.

"You know.. I think I have an idea to get out from this dream, but I'm really not sure if this is really can get us out of this story." Said Xi Luo.

"What idea is it?" Ask Xuanli.

"If our character dead from this story, there is a chance we might get out from this dream." Said Xi Luo.

"That's a great explanation. But, what if, instead of out from the story we might get trapped as a new character or we become another character in this story?" Ask Xuanli.

"....You make me really want to try to escape from this story and dreams hahaha!" Said Xi Luo.

"How about we try it now?" Ask Xuanli.

"Then we should try to make a mess inside the kingdom." Said Xi Luo.

"Any plans?" Ask Xuanli.

"Already had one." Said Xi Luo, smiling.

"Alright! It's set! Let's do it now!" Said Xuanli already stand up from her seat.

"Alright, let's go!" Said Xi Luo, he start standing and hold Xuanli's hand.

"Um... May I ask why we have to hold hands?" Ask Xuanli.

"So you can keep up with me." Said Xi Luo smirking.

After saying that Xi Luo start to jump to the roof, following Xuanli. Then they run out from the palace secretly while hiding, without anyone realizing it. They run to a small town and stop in an inn to hide for a few days.

Inside the inn they book a room to stay.

Inside the room. They both sitting on the chair with a round table in front of them.

"Actually can you tell me what is your plan?" Ask Xuanli.

"My first plan is kidnapping you in here, and then wait till the kingdom's guard chase us and sentence us to death." Said Xi Luo.

"...That plan sounded so worst... Any other plan?" Ask Xuanli.

"Yeah just popped out now." Said Xi Luo.

"Oh! What is it?" Ask Xuanli.

"Run to forest and stay there for a night, wait till a wild animals eat us or even poison us till death." Said Xi Luo.

"Haha...." Laugh Xuanli bitter.

(My crush is goodlooking but he is out of his mind i need to find a way out of this story....)

Meanwhile in the palace the maid realize that Xuanli is missing after the  meeting with Xi Luo. The maid report everything to the guard and the guard report it to Ding Shun.