A Kiss!

Xuanli end the call and rush to the lobby. He found Xifeng waiting in the college lobby bench.

"Let's go!" Said Xuanli holding Xifeng's hand.

"Go? Where?" Ask Xifeng.

"Dinner!" Said Xuanli, which already running while holding Xifeng's hand.

Both of them are running to a restaurant near school. They are sitting and ordering a food.

It's a fastfood restaurant. 

"Woah, is something good happening today?" Ask Xifeng.

"No.. it's my last day in college today~" Said Xuanli.

"Where are you going though?" Ask Xifeng in surprised.

"Intern full time for 6 months~" Said Xuanli. 

The food already came. They order a burger and a cola  for each of them. 

"Congrats for you then!" Said Xifeng.

"Thanks~ I will make sure to keep in contact with you~!!" Said Xuanli, smiling.

"Haha I will make sure to visit you sometimes then~" Said Xifeng.

"Tee-Hee~ Sure~ let's eat alot!! Cheerssss!!" Said Xuanli.

"Cheers!!~" Said Xifeng.

After that they chat and laugh together, bid a goodbye and went home by themselves. 

.

.

Xuanli finally went home by herself. She feels like she forgot something, but then she cannot remember what it is.

"Mom, dad I'm home!" Shout Xuanli from the door.

"Welcome home! Your dad is still in his office!" Shout her mother. 

Xuanli walks to middle room. Her mom is cooking for dinner and finally look at her and surprised. 

"Wait up! Why you come home alone?! Aren't you supposed to go home with Ding Xue???" Ask her mom.

"WOAH!! Damn I forgot him!" Xuanli also surprised.

Yeah now she remembered what she has forgotten. She forgot that Ding Xue will come to pick her up in the college at 7pm and now she left him over there waiting for her. It's already 7.30pm.

"Ugh... sorry, I will call him..." Said Xuanli. 

"Silly girl! Go call him now." Said her mom.

"Um... Do you have his phone number?" Ask Xuanli  again.

"His number is in the phone book near the telephone over there. Go check it." Said her mom.

"Alright alright..." Said Xuanli, going near the telephone number checking for Ding Xue's contact, and call him right away.

Meanwhile in other side, Ding Xue is still working in his office, stuck up with his office works. He is sitting oh his seat with alot of paper on his desk. Alot to read, alot to sign, and alot to study for the presentation and meeting that he will held. When suddenly his phone is ringing and it's from Xuanli's  number, that he saves in his phone, gave by Xuanli's mother. 

"Hi Xuanli! I'm sorry I forgot to pick you up today, the work just finished now, I will go there to pick you up now." Said Ding Xue.

"Uh... that's a relief, I'm already at home. Just want to say, you don't have to pick me up." Said Xuanli. 

"Alright. I'm very sorry. I will end the call now, see you at home." Said Ding Xue, he end the call, and smile.

"Ishh, he is annoying always end the conversation so quick!" Mumble Xuanli.