A Date With Xifeng

Ding Xue just got released from the hospital and now he is going back to his apartment while Xuanli is staying with him 24/7.

"Xuanli, can you dim the lights, please?" Said Ding Xue who is in his room laying.

"Okay.." Said Xuanli, who are on her laptop in the middle room, and go to his room to dim the light in his room.

"Thankyou." Said Ding Xue.

"Anything else?" Ask Xuanli.

"A glass of water please.." Said Ding Xue.

"Here you go.." Said Xuanli, giving him a glass of water.

"Also, don't forget, tomorrow is my walking practice schedule." Said Ding Xue.

"Yeah, I remember, but isn't it too soon to do that? I mean, you just get out from the hospital and even the doctor told you not to push yourself." Said Xuanli.

"Yeah, but I need to heals quickly, there are alot of works to handle. I cannot let Yi Jian taking all my works, it will be too tiring for him since he also has his works." Said Ding Xue.

"Why don't you let me handle your works?" Said Xuanli.

"I can't. It's a meeting to meet all of my clients from other country. Yi Jian is a great speaker, his english language is smooth, not to mention, he can speaks multiple language." Said Ding Xue.

"Alright. Anyway.. May I ask something...?" Said Xuanli.

"Sure, what is it?" Ask Ding Xue.

"When will you end our engagement?" Said Xuanli.

"I won't." Said Ding Xue.

"Anyway, I will meet with Xifeng later, so, I hope you can take care of yourself for awhile." Said Xuanli.

"Alright. Be sure to be back on time." Said Ding Xue.

"Oh... and about the chess match..." Said Xuanli.

"No worries. Just prepare yourself, I will be healhty in no time." Said Ding Xue.

"Alright.. Oh and the culprit too, did you saw the news? The police try to catch him but failed, since he is already hides in other country. He moves so fast.." Said Xuanli.

"Yeah, I watch the news. That's why I want to heal more quicker, just so I can catch him." Said Ding Xue.

"I hope you can finally catch him." Said Xuanli.

In other place.

Xifeng and De Ming are still in the class.

"Hey, how about we go to the cinema after this class end?" Ask De Ming.

"No, I can't." Said Xifeng.

"Why?" Ask De Ming.

"I'm having a date with Xuanli later." Said Xifeng.

"But I already bought 2 tickets for us!!" Said De Ming.

"What movie?" Ask Xifeng.

"Action movie." Said De Ming.

"You can ask Xiao Dan to go with you." Said Xifeng.

"But how can a girl watch an action movie?! Are you joking?!" Said De Ming.

"So now you finally think her as a girl?" Said Xifeng again.

"What do you mean?" Ask De Ming.

"Previously you think her as an annoying person or as equals as friend only." Said Xifeng.