Learning Chessboard

Xuanli open her eyes. She is in sleeping position with chinese traditional dress, hanfu, in a traditional bed. While she look beside her right side, there is Ding Xue or he called himself Ding Shun, who is sleeping peacefully and bautifully like a rock.

Xuanli surprised and shout so loud. While Ding Shun just changing his sleeping position to right side to avoid the noise and try  to sleep peacefully again after hearing the noise Xuanli made.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!" Shout Xuanli so loud in surprised. 

"....." While Ding Shun still quiet.

"Why are you here!!?!" Ask Xuanli.

And Ding Shun still closing his eyes, trying to sleep. Soon the maid running out to their room and open the door.

"My princess! Are you okay?! What happens???" Ask the maid who open the door in panic and just barge in.

Ding Shun finally open his eyes and in sitting position on the bedside after the maid is coming. 

"Your majesty, I'm sorry to barge in! I thought my lady is in danger alone!" Said the maid already kneeling down to say sorry. 

"There is nothing happen in here." Said Ding Shun, folding his arms. 

"BUT THERE IS?!" Said Xuanli.

"Then, what is it?" Ask Ding Shun.

"Why are you sleeping in here????" Ask Xuanli. 

"O. I can't?" Ask Ding Shun.

"But my princess, you and prince Ding Shun already married with each other." Said the maid.

"Thankyou for explaining to her, you can go now." Said Ding Shun to the maid. 

"Alright, I will get out now. Sorry for disturbing your highness." Said the maid, bowing, then leave the room.

"Ugh!! But i thought you are sleeping in your working palace!!" Said Xuanli, mad.

"Do you think I will sleep in sitting position everyday?" Ask Ding Shun.

"But there are alot of other room in this kingdom!" Said Xuanli.

"But you are my wife and I already married with you. People will think there is something wrong with our relationship if I keep sleeping in my working palace or other room." Said Ding Shun.

"Whatever!! Moves! I wanna get out and take a fresh air!" Said Xuanli, getting out from the bed. 

"Alright, should I accompany you, princess Xuanli?" Ask Ding Shun.

"NO!!" Shout Xuanli, leaving the room and blam the door so hard.

While Ding Shun just smile and continue his rest.

Meanwhile Xuanli is sitting in the garden park with a pond's view, drinking a tea and cake. Still thinking how to get out from this dreams. Then suddenly a bird is flying to her. That little bird standing on the table. 

"Such a good day... how are you bird?" Ask Xuanli. Suddenly the birds can talk.

"I'm good, how about you?" Said the birds. 

Xuanli surprised.

"Woah! You can talk?! Really??? You can talk for real..????" Ask Xuanli once again. 

"Yes I am. Anything you want to ask me? I can answer it!" Said the bird.

"Uh.... Can you tell me how to get out from this dreams?" Ask Xuanli. 

".. Aren't you supposed to learn a chess today?" Said the bird.

"...... Ishh! That's true....." Said Xuanli, pouting, after the birds remind her. The birds finally left and fly.