Xuanli Fainted

Ding Xue saw a bird changing a form into a girl. The same girl which is a phoenix in his dreams. The bird flew away after Ding Xue saw her.

Meanwhile In the magician place. The seller of the magic cat keyring and the magic knot tassel.

"Where is she?! I told her to come to my place and she still not arrived by now. I hope no one caught her transforming, and nobody try to catch her. I already offer her my help but she said she will come here alone, I hope she won't get lost....." Mumble the magician.

Back to Ding Xue place.

Ding Xue already sitting on his bed. It is time for him to start his walking exercise.

"Here, let me help you to stand.." Said Xuanli.

"Thanks." Said Ding Xue.

"You are welcome..." Said Xuanli.

"Now, please help me hold both my hands and let's try walk to the balcony door over there." Said Ding Xue.

"Okay, but how can I walk when both my eyes is not looking at the front but you?" Ask Xuanli.

"No worries, I will direct you. You just need to walk back step by step and help me not to fall...." Said Ding Xue.

"Alright... But I'm the one here more scared if I slipped........." Said Xuanli.

"Trust me it won't happen..." Said Ding Xue.

"Okay, I will walk now..." Said Xuanli.

Xuanli walk step by step, while Ding Xue directing him. 1st step is good, 2nd step also, untill it is the 6th step. She stepped on an empty water bottle on the  floor and near falling backwards, but Ding Xue quickly catch her, but sadly after catching her, he lose his balance and instead he falls backwards while his hand still holding Xuanli's arm, so both of them falling on the floor.

"Ugh..." Mumble Ding Xue closing his eyes.

"WHOAAA!! I'm sorry! Really sorry!!! Are you hurts anywhere?!" Ask Xuanli panicking after she open her eyes after both of them falling, because she falls on his body.

"Not sure... but can you get off first.. I cannot breathe......" Said Ding Xue, since Xuanli laying on him.

"S-Sorry...!!" Said Xuanli, stand up and sit beside him while her face is blushing.

"I'm just hoping my ribs is alright......." Said Ding Xue, back to sitting position while his hand checking his ribs.

"...Nowhere hurts right?...." Ask Xuanli.

".........." Ding Xue just silent while looking at the floor but his hand is still on his chest.

"L-Let's call the hospital if you feel hurt..." Said Xuanli panicking, while her eyes teary, ready to call the hospital on her phone.

"No... It's okay... Nothing happened. Let's continue the walking exercise..." Said Ding Xue.

"I'm sorry, alright......" Said Xuanli, helping Ding Xue to stand up.

"No, it's okay, I'm the one who should have said sorry, I feel like I'm untrustable because we end up falling on the floor....." Said Ding Xue.

Xuanli looking at him while his face also blushing red as her, she start laughing and both of them laugh together.

In the other side.

Xiao Dan and De Ming are sitting in the library they are talking about the philosophy class project.

"It should be like this." Said De Ming.

"No, I want to put this quotes in here." Said Xiao Dan.