A Phoenix

Xuanli now already in her apartment. She just back after finished having a date with Xifeng.

"I'm back~" Said Xuanli, looking so happy.

"Something good happen?" Ask Ding Xue.

"Nothing. Why?" Ask Xuanli.

"You are smiling all the way from when you open the door." Said Ding Xue.

"Really? Oh yeah, have you eat?" Said Xuanli.

"Haven't.. Now I'm hungry...." Said Ding Xue.

"You want to order something?" Ask Xuanli.

"Sure~ A pasta is nice~" Said Ding Xue.

"Okay, I will order it for you~" Said Xuanli.

20 minutes later...

"Finally it came~" Said Xuanli.

"Alright I'm going to eat." Said Ding Xue.

"I'm going to rest, goodnight..." Said Xuanli, already went to the sofa and sleep.

"Okay.. goodnight..." Said Ding Xue.

===================================================

Xuanli open up her eyes. Once again she is wearing a hanfu. She is right now sitting on a grass. She looks around, there she saw Xi Luo are sitting while looking at the bale fire.

".... We are still here...?" Ask Xuanli.

"Yes we are. I believe he already continue his writings...." Said Xi Luo.

"Don't tell me, when we are having a date before...." Said Xuanli.

"Can be..." Said Xi Luo.

"So.... we are still wanted right now...?" Said Xuanli.

"If the people from the palace finally found us, I will be marrying the unknown girl..." Said Xi Luo.

".... Then I will be back to the palace...........and staying with him again.." Said Xuanli.

"There is a river beside us..." Said Xi Luo.

"Let me try!!" Said Xuanli.

They both went to the river. Xuanli try to put her face to inside the water on that river, to check if she will be dead or end the story.

10 seconds later...

"Fwahh! No! I cannot breathe! This won't do!" Said Xuanli.

"Hahaha! Right, no other choices than run." Said Xi Luo.

"I thought because this is a dream, we won't get hurt at all..." Said Xuanli.

"What are you both doing?" Ask a voice.

"Did you hear that?" Ask Xuanli.

"Yeah.. where it is come from?" Said Xi Luo looking around, but didn't found anything.

"I'm right here, on the tree..." Said the voice.

Xuanli and Xi Luo both looking at the tree and surprised. A bird as big as an eagle with red and gold color, it got a really pretty and long tails and a big wings. The bird is standing on the tree and talks. It was a phoenix.

"Who are you?.. I mean.. what are you?..." Ask Xuanli.

"A normal bird that lives in this forest. I meditate for near 999 years and God present me a voice to talk. Back to the question, what are you guys doing here in the forest?" Said the bird.

"We are being chased. That's why we are here.." Said Xi Luo.

"Why are you coming to this forest? This is a forbidden forest. Once you enter, you can never get out.." Said the bird.