Ding Xue's Parent Come!

Right now Xuanli and Xifeng are waiting inside Ding Xue's room. Xuanli's mom and dad already at home after a long night of  accompanying inside his room.

"You know, you can go back... It's already late.. You still have class tomorrow.." Said Xuanli.

"It's okay, I'm fine. I will stay here to accompany you." Said Xifeng.

"You know.. It's already the second day we are here and the dream really stop..." Said Xuanli.

"Yeah... Is it because he hasn't continue writing?" Ask Xifeng.

"Maybe... You know.. It's really late, you need to rest, you can comeback again tomorrow.." Said Xuanli.

"But-" Xifeng haven't finished saying, but Xuanli already push him to the door, to make sure he go back home and rest proper.

"It's okay, I'm fine, we will meet again tomorrow. okay?" Said Xuanli grinning.

"Alright, you too, rest well, don't awake late at night." Said Xifeng, hugging her.

"Yeah I won't. Thankyou~" Said Xuanli. She grins, and Xifeng waves to her and left.

After that Xuanli takes a look at Ding Xue. She start asking again.

"Please wake up and explain what happen with you...? How can you get a car accident like that?... Also the dreams is gone... Is someone trying to murder you?" Mumble Xuanli.

After that she went to the sofa and fall asleep.

===================================================

She open her eyes and saw a bright blue sky with a soft white clouds then looks around. She is laying on a flower field. There she saw Ding Xue in front of her, she jumps and hug him.

"Woah.. what happens? Why you hug me so sudden?" Ask Ding Xue.

"Where have you been?! I haven't seen you for 2 days!" Said Xuanli.

"So you miss me?" Ask Ding Xue.

"NO! What are you doing here?? Please comeback!! Everyone is waiting for you to awake! Your parents will come tomorrow to see you!" Said Xuanli.

"I like to stay here for a moment. The surrounding looks pretty. Maybe I will have a rest for awhile~" Said Ding Xue.

".... No! You have to comeback! How about the car accident? What happen? How can you have a big crash like that?.." Said Xuanli.

"Previously you shoo me to NY and now you want me to comeback? Well.... I will tell everything when I'm awake." Said Ding Xue.

"What if.... you will not awake...?" Ask Xuanli.

"I will.. Don't worry~ Oh and please check the cctv for me~" Said Ding Xue.

After that Ding Xue hug her.

"Now wake up they are coming~" Said Ding Xue while putting his palm on her cheek.

Xuanli suddenly awake from her dreams. She looks at Ding Xue who is still in coma and not yet awake. She looks at the clock. It's already 7AM. Someone open the door.
It's Xifeng, De Ming and Xiao Dan.

"Hi Xuanli, we come!" Said Xiao Dan.

"Yeah we come to visit." Said De Ming.

"Thankyou everyone. Have a seat~" Said Xuanli.

"Have you sleep?" Ask Xifeng.

"Mhm~ Just awake~" Said Xuanli.

"That's good.. You can go home and clean yourself, I will accompany him while you are away." Said Xifeng.

"Yep we will be here~ So don't worry~" Said De Ming.

"Thankyou~ You know, I have a favor to ask.." Said Xuanli.

"What is it?" Ask Xiao Dan.

"I need to check the cctv camera in the hotel before. Someone maybe trying to harm Ding Xue." Said Xuanli.

"Alright~ We will~ you go back first and then come again, then we can talk about it~" Said De Ming.

"Alright, thanks everyone~" Said Xuanli.

"I will accompany you." Said Xifeng.

"Mhm, sure~" Said Xuanli.

Xifeng finally accompany Xuanli home.

At Xuanli home.

"Huwaa... I'm hungry..." Said Xuanli, after she finished cleansed herself and ready to go back.

"How about we go to fastfood restaurant before we go back to hospital?" Said Xifeng.

"Sure~ Buy some for Xiao Dan and De Ming too~" Said Xuanli.

"Right~" Said Xifeng.

They went to a fastfood restaurant, ordering some burgers and fries to eat in hospital.

"Anyway, about our date... I'm sorry..." Said Xuanli.

"It's okay, we can date anytime we want when he is awake. No worries~" Said Xifeng.

"Yep.. Thanks for your understanding~" Said Xuanli.

Meanwhile in hospital.

Ding Xue's mom and dad already come. While Xiao Dan and De Ming is there. Both quickly greet Ding Xue's parent by bowing their head.

"Oh hi. Are you Ding Xue's friend?" Ask his mom.

"Ah yeah... We are come to visit him.." Said Xiao Dan.

"Oh. Then... are you Xuanli? His fiance?" Ask his mom again.

"Oh.. No... Xuanli is out for awhile, I'm Xiao Dan and he is De Ming." Said Xiao Dan.

"Hi. I'm De Ming. We are all friends." Said De Ming.

"Thanks. You can leave now. We will take care of our son." Said his mom.

"Alright." Said both of Xiao Dan and De Ming, leaving the room, cos they scared with his parent.

Xiao Dan quickly call Xuanli telling the news of his parent coming.

to be continued...