《V》

______

Micah is devastated about leaving his friends behind. And the whining and tantrums while helping pack his suitcase, is proof of that.

Levi is small so he doesn't quite understand how our lives are about to change. To him, we're just going to visit Babushka and Dedushka. And Levi loves his Grandparents house. They have horses to ride, farm animals to feed and the best homemade Russian food.

I set him down and knock on the door and when my mother-in-law opens it, she screams before picking up Levi and pulling me into a tight hug. I always joke with Nikolai that his Mom loves me more than him because of how obsessed with me she is.

We talk at least twice a week and every month I alway receive a surprising present in the mail from her. Sometimes it's reservations to a spa, clothes, purses, chocolates with a new book we had been talking about and many other things. I am convinced that she's the best Mother-in-law in the World.

"Micah! Don't be naughty boy, podoydi, obnimi I potseluy babushka!"
(Come give grandma a hug and kiss)

Micah walks over and Katina gives puts down Levi so she can pick up her eldest grandson, "oh! smotri kak ty zabolel!"
(Look how big you have gotten!)

Micah smirks and gives her a wet kiss, "gded dedushka?"
(Where is Grandpa?)

Katina directs the boys to where their grandfather is before she leads me into the kitchen where I help her take out food from the oven.

"How have you been doch?"
(Daughter)

I sigh, "I've been good".

"No, I can hear it in you voice, foolish boy giving you stress?"

"I haven't done anything wrong Mama!"

She rolls her eyes at the sight of Nikolai, "I know you boy! Why you hurt her? She's good gal!"

Nikolai grabs a piece of meat from the dish his Mom is about to carry, "I'm trying to protect her-"

"Gryaznyy mal'chik! Wash you hands!"
(Dirty boy!)

He laughs childishly before giving his mother a wet kiss and she can't help but smile. He's her only child so I know she loves him like crazy. Well I mean their isn't any other child to love but him.

"I have to get going", he turns back to me and I look away. "Malishka? Can I talk to you real quick?"

I exchange glances with his mom who shakes her head 'no'. But knowing I can't ignore him forever, I put down the pott and walk with him to the bathroom.

Nikolai turns on the lights and the fan making me realize his intentions.

"No!"

He gives me an innocent look, "no what? I haven't even done anything!"

"No to what you were about to do. I'm still not happy with you".

He tilts his head and pulls me to him so that our foreheads are touching, "Baby, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to protect you guys, you know that right?"

I sigh before nodding, "yeah I know".

The corners of his lips lift up in a smirk and before I know it his hand is sliding up my dress while he smothers me with sweet talk.

"Nikolai, I said no! You are not about to finger me in your parents guest bathroom!"

He throws his head back and groans, "than let's take it upstairs to the bedr-"

"Nope! You don't get to win me back by sex-"

He gives me an innocent look, "baby no! That's not what this is. I just miss you and wanted to feel you before I leave".

I accidentally let a laugh slip out, "yeah sure, you can hug me though".

His grin widens because he got me to laugh and he doesn't waste time in pulling my head into his chest, "I love you solnyshko. I'll see you in two weeks, okay?"
(Small Sun)

We had both decided that I should join him every other weekend on his campaign rallies. But I thought it would be better if I stayed for the first two weeks just to get the boys situated with their new school and sports.

Nikolai pulls away and I walk him to the front door. Even after he kisses the boys and then me goodbye, I continue standing by the door watching him walk to the waiting car. He's in his usual attire of an Armani suit but I can still see the muscles on his thighs and bicep flex with every step he takes.

I watch as he abruptly stops, turns round and removes his glasses before he runs over to me. The Driver who is holding the car door open, slowly shuts it with a confused look.

Nikolai stops in front of me and tugs on my bottom lip with his fingers, "I'm not leaving before I feel you".

He throws me over his shoulder ignoring my screams and runs up the stairs to our room.