《XXVI》

____

"Mommy where we going?"

I pull the white stockings on Ava and turn to Micah, "it's 'where are we going' and we're going to dinner".

"No! That's so boring! I want to-ouch Daddy your scrubbing too hard!"

I look over at Nikolai who was washing Levi with a loofah as Skylar sat in the water playing with toys as she waits for her turn.

"Nikolai be gentle".

"Mama!"

I look down at Ava and laugh, "yes! Mama, say it again Ava! Say Mama".

"Daddy? What dat?" I hear Skylar ask.

"What's what baby?"

"Dat".

I gues she had touched Levi because he screams in pain and Nikolai also screams for her to stop.

"What happened?" I ask Nikolai whose face just paled.

"She touched my balls!" Levi screams.

My mouth drops and I look at Nikolai, "what?"

His Adams apple bobs when he swallows and his hand shakes as he rinses Levi.

"T-that's Levi's privates".

Skylar points to the penis, "dat?"

Nikolai's face goes red and Levi scowls at her, "that's his peepee".

She looks down at herself and frowns, "where mine?"

Nikolai clears his throat and looks up at me for help but I turn back to Ava.

"You...you have a peepee but it's different because your a girl".

Levi reaches out to poke her groin but Nikolai catches his hand, "no! Absolutely not!"

"But she touched mine!" He whines.

"Nobody should touch anyone's peepee. Okay Skylar? Okay Levi? That's a very private place, only for you to touch and if someone touches it you come straight to Mommy and I and tell us. Okay?"

They mumble their understanding and Nikolai passes Levi to me so that I can help him dress as he quickly washes Skylar.

Leonid is out in New York visiting some museums with a new friend he made, and Micah is at a sleepover. Amelia should be done showering and getting dressed by now and I'll go check on her when I leave Ava with her so Nick and I can get dressed.

Setting Levi down on the floor, I carry Ava over to Amelia's room which I find locked. The kids know that locking the doors is a big no no because we need to easily access them incase something is wrong.

"Mommy?"

"Amelia open the door. Why is it locked anyways, you know the rule-"

I stare in disbelief at the belly ring that is on her belly.

"Mommy I need help! It wont come off" She whispers with anxiety.

"Oh my gosh!"

We both turn around to see Levi who had followed me here. Before I can grab him, he makes a run to tell his Dad.

"Amelia! What did you do? How did you even-"

I freeze when I look closely and realize that she used glue.

"Your lying! Please, please, please tell me that your lying!"

"I didn't think-"

"Amelia! Get in here now!"