"I'm here to collect the rest of my things", his tone full of annoyance and I know i've pissed him off which was my goal. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I forgot, I'll grab the last of you shirts and In that shelf has a few of you CDs and DVDs", she tells him before turning back around and going into her room. 

"Was she walking funny to you?"

His glare turns to me, It looks like he wants to kill me. "Shut the fuck up!", he points at me before turning to the shelf taking whatever he owns. 

"Hey man, don't be mad at me. We both lost her once but the only difference is that you won't get her back..definitely not after saying shit about her hair colour and style when those things use to be something she loves about herself most and you're so dumb if you don't like her the way she is and you're so fucking dumb to not want her to walk around naked in her own home where she feels most comfortable" 

"She told you about our relationship?"

I shrug, "Kind of, the part struck me most was where she's never had an orgasm with you because..and I quote, No one makes me feel the way you make me feel"

"You think you're funny huh? She's just gonna leave you too because she'll get bored off the tattooed boy with daddy issues and lets not forget your alcohol addiction and drug addiction. She's probably finding her next piece of meat cause she's a whore. I'm lucky I got away from her when I did, I won't have people judging me when we walk down the street side by side, looking at me as if I'm being forced into the relationship with some emo fuck that dresses as if she's still in high school or college"

My smug smile drops, she told him about me? Ken? my issues? "What did you call her?", the things he said about me no longer matter as I feel my anger rising. I can feel my violence wanting to return and clock him right in the jaw. I step forward and when I do, the bedroom door swings open. 

"It was only three shirts you left..", her voice belittling when she sees my scowl towards him, "Asher?", she touches my arm and hands him a bag. He's lucky she came because if she didn't I would have lost it if he repeated himself. 

"I also left the mug my mother gave me for my birthday", he says to her. 

"The one with the picture of you and your nephew?"

He nods smirking at me, he knows he's gotten under my skin. "I'll go get it", he says turning a heel and heading to the kitchen. 

"He came for like six things?", I can feel the scowl on my face but I can't seem to wipe it from my face. When I finally look at her, she's now wearing shorts and the buttons on the shirt are all buttoned up and correctly buttoned up this time.

"Hey...", she cups my cheek. The scowl magically disappearing. "I'm sorry I didn't kn..", she's cut off.

"Got the mug", Glen's voice beams as he shakes the mug in his hand. My scowl returns. She removes her hand from my cheek with a sigh and smiles at Glen before walking him to the door.

I fix the cushion on the couch and sit down running my hand through my hair with frustration, I hear the door close a few minutes later and I stand up heading to the kitchen to do what I was going to do. I'm so pissed off right now, I wish I punched him when I had the chance. Him calling her a whore and then insulting her further by basically saying she's an embarrassment, I don't even care what he said about me because they are no longer true. I'm not even annoyed about her telling him about how fuck up I was, he probably asked question because I sure would. He differently loves her despite him saying shit about her otherwise he wouldn't have gotten jealous, It was written all over his face.