Chapter 5

"So, why red?" I ask when we take a seat at the table in the cafe. I bought her a coconut latte, which sounds disgusting, I'll stick to my simple black coffee. I also got her a muffin because she said she was hungry and for some reason i bought her one without a second thought. Normally I wouldn't but..I did.

"What do you mean?" She licks her lips picking up the muffin.

"Why red hair?"

Her smiles widens as her straight white teeth appear, she puts the muffin down onto the small plate in front of her, "I love the colour and I love having red hair, it brings the confidence out in me and I like being different, it makes me..me"

I nod, "Why marijuana?" She tilts her head before picking up the banana muffin and biting into it, crumbs falling onto the plate and her hand as she cups her hand in the air.

"Calms me and I like the way it makes me feel"

"Hmm, other things could do that"

"Like what?"

She shrugs, "You have to find that not me"

My brows knit together in confusion, "You have to find what calms you other than drugs..meditation for example"

I let out a puff of air as I laugh at the ridiculous example, I look to my side seeing Rebecca walking our way. I lean back on the chair watching as her hips sway from side to side in her tight skirt.

"Hi Ash"

"Hey Becca, what's up?"

I don't want to see her right now, Julia definitely won't fuck me if she knows I'm fucking multiple.

"I was wondering if you're coming to my party this weekend?" Her sweet smile looking innocent, everyone knows she isn't.

"Can't" I shake my head leaning my elbows on the table.

"Oh okay..." she looks at Julia with a twisted look like it's her fault I'm not going, I'm not going because I promised my mum I'd be home for the weekend. As much as I'm dreading it, I won't let her down.

"Will I see you before?"

Most likely unless I find someone else.

"Maybe" she's getting boring now, I should've stopped with her after the first time.

"Okay, well bye Ashy" she turns her heel making her way back to her group of girly girls that piss me off.

I hate when she calls me Ashy, it makes me cringe and sends a sickly shiver down my spine.

"Who's that?" Julia asks, the muffin now gone.

"Some girl I sleep with..slept with" because telling her that will get her to sleep with me, fucking idiot.

"Well, she's pretty"

My eyes meet hers, i can't tell if she's lying and jealous but I can't seem to find it in her blue/grey eyes, eyes..I could get lost in..

I study her face more watching as she looks down picking up her cup and sipping on her latte, i can't seem to take my eyes off her...