Chapter 86

"What are you doing here?", he asks as if it's his home and I'm an intruder. I know he said shit about Julia's style and her hair and he is the one that made her feel insecure about things she shouldn't. I could punch him right now but I won't because I'll fuck it up with Jules and I'm trying hard to not do that.

I look down my body to my naked torso, "Isn't it obvious?", I open my arms wide for him to take a good look at me. His face holds a scowl as he looks me up and down. If I can't punch him I may as well gloat and rile him up, even make him jealous. I move to the side and sip my coffee, he walks inside stopping at the short narrow hall before walking into the messy living room. 

"What are you here for?", I ask. If he's here to win back Julia I'll laugh in his face.

"I'm collecting the last of my things, I told Julia on wednesday that I'll come Saturday morning before I head to work", he looks back as me as I walk down the hall and stopping in the living room. I laugh shaking my head and turn back to him, his scowl deepens. I'm already annoying him with my presence. 

"Well she probably forgot, she was rather busy last night. Busy..there..." I point to the couch, the pillows that were neatly on the couch are scattered over the room. It looks as though an earthquake has taken place causing cushions to fall off and be misplaced. Somehow one end up at the other side of the living room beside her bedroom door, "As I fucked her on the couch there..." I point to the couch and then the dress she wore laying at my feet, "I ripped her dress off and threw it here and her black thong is by the door were I gave her a mind blowing orgasm and that lamp there..." I point to the knocked over lamp beside the tiny hall leading towards her bedroom door, "We knocked it over when her legs..."

"Okay I get it!" He gruffly says. I'm surprised he let me go on that long.

"Anyway, long story short I heard she hasn't had an orgasm in like six years unless it was herself making it happen with her manicured fingers..maybe a pink dildo was involved who knows but including the ten orgasms or more last weekend and..four last night I guess you could say she's finally satisfied from missing out" I know I'm being a dick but It's bringing me joy as he scowls at me, he begins to walk around the living room looking for god knows what. 

"She had orgasms with me and not by making herself have one"

"You sure?"

"Yes, she had plenty when we were together", I think he's trying gloat but he's gloating for nothing. 

"Hm..funny, she told me she hadn't. What did she do when having said orgasm?" 

"She moaned my name really loud", he growls back still searching for god knows what.

"Is that all?", she obviously faked it with him. I burst out laughing unable to hold it in, "Dude, she faked it. If her pussy doesn't clamp around your fingers or dick and if her back doesn't arch, her toes don't curl and most importantly if her legs don't shake like she's sitting in snow and is freezing her ass off then..she faked it" 

He turns to me, almost like he's hurt but he's a dick so I don't really feel all that bad. "She didn't fake it", he protests. 

"Okay whatever boosts your ego", I chuckle and drink the rest of my coffee in the mug. I feel sorry for the girls he's been with, all that sex and not one orgasm from the girl, that has to be tough. 

"Glen?", Julia's quiet voice speaks as she emerges from her room wearing my white button up shirt that she hungirly ripped from my body before kissing down and wrapping her lips plump around me. She looks sexy wearing my shirt, It ends mid thigh and it's only buttoned up a significant amount to cover any revealing parts, It's making me want to rail her again.