Chapter 3

I'm sitting on a bench watching as college girls walk past giving me small smiles of lust, I'm only waiting here for one reason

I see her coming from the double doors holding a stack of books to her chest, her hair tied back into a high ponytail. Black jean, plain black t-shirt and black boots she seems to always wears with the red laces. She's makeup free and still looks so damn beautiful...I mean...fuckable.

I stand up and walk her way, "Julia?" I say shocked like I didn't know she would be here. Funny thing is Ty told me he has a class with her.

"Oh hi, Asher" she says in surprise with a smile.

I look her body up and down with a smirk, "How was class?" I ask.

"Oh.." she glances behind her, "It was good, how was your class?"

I wouldn't know.

"It was good, I was just thinking that I should take you on a date" I confidently say giving her a boyish smile.

"Mm.." she giggles and looks around us, "I don't think that's a good idea"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm friends with your sister"

"Not even your phone number?"

She stares into my eyes not saying anything, "It's just a phone number, she doesn't need to know" I wink jokingly.

"Sorry" She gives me a small sympathetic smile.

Well...this has never happened before.

Normally girls are jumping into bed with me and begging for my number, I thought she was shy..but the way she's talking isn't shy at all.

"I have to go, bye Asher" she cheerfully says.

Again with my full name, mostly people just call me Ash and then call me Asher when I'm pissing then off.

"See you around, Julia" She lets out a little laugh before walking past me, my eyes follow her as I watch her walk away.

I sigh shaking my head ripping my eyes away from her ass, I head back to the apartment. I throw my keys into the key bowl beside the door when i walk in, I know Ace is in class right now and Cam, I don't think she is.

The bathroom door is closed so try the door but it's locked, I lightly knock, "Cam!"

"Yeah?" Her voice full of sadness.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine" her voice squeaks as if she's holding back tears.

"Cam I.."

"I said I'm fine, I need time alone!"

I sigh walking to the living room and sit on the couch, I hate that I was with a girl as my sister was hurting. Thank god Ace helped and knocked sense into me the morning after I came home out of it and I shouldn't have, it seems to be a think for me now, alcohol and drugs.