Chapter 83

Julia's POV

Julia's POV

I stand up eager to undress as he stares at me lustfully, the whipped cream in his hand is sending me overboard with what he is actually going to use it for. I've never used things during sex before so this is exciting for me and I'm not ashamed that I'm eager to try absolutely anything with this man. Every time he touches my skin my whole body ignites with fire and want for him, only him. Sometimes I don't want him intimately, sometimes I want to cuddle with him and do couple things that we missed out on like going on dates and holding hands as we walked down the sidewalk. Little things that normal couples could do and we'll finally get that when we're back in New York. No one to interfere.

I pull Asher's t-shirt over my head leaving me standing in only my thongs, I watch as his eyes slowly trail down my body lingering on my breasts. His adamsappel bobs up and down as he gulps looking further down my body. Throwing the whipped cream onto the bed as he walks towards me, "Sexy...like always" he licks his bottom lip before pushing me back onto the bed, I squeal in surprise before letting out a soft giggle. A laugh erupts from his throat before hovering over me, "You liked that huh?" A cheesy smile displayed on his face.

"Yeah" I laugh wrapping my arms around his neck to capture his lips.

"You're going to like this too", he whispers before leaving a path of wet kisses down my jaw, licking my earlobe. I moan feeling the jolt of electricity spark through me. He nibbles his way down, licking, biting and sucking reaching my collarbone. He was correct...I do like it and the further he goes down the more my body aches for him. He stops above my breast making me whine wanting more, he chuckles flicking the cap off the whipped cream before tilting it and pushing it down allowing cream to fall on my bare chest, he licks his lips watching as the whipped cream lands on my stomach and over my breasts.

He throws the can of whipped cream over his shoulder, it clinks as it hits the floor and he wastes no time dipping down to lick the whipped cream off my stomach, I glance down and moan watching him lick and kiss up towards my breasts. His tongue swirls around my nipple lightly sucking, I moan throwing my head back, he leaves a wet path making his way over to my other breast, his tongue gives the same amount of attention he gave the other, I'm swimming in pleasure and i'm pooling in my thong ready for friction as my thighs rub together.

He releases my nipple from his mouth and smirks up at me, his lips swollen along with a little cream on his upper lip, he licks it off as I whimper beneath him. He begins to kiss down my body slowly keeping the eye contact strong until he reaches the top of my thong. His fingers curl underneath my thong tugging them down. I feel his tongue connect with my heat, a loud moan escapes my lips and my legs raise in the air, my hips move involuntary grinding against his tongue. His hand grips my thigh tight moving his tongue fast, his two fingers enter me pumping at a great speed, I feel the pressure building up in the pit of my stomach, it becomes tighter and tighter, "Asher!" I moan coming undone as I tug on his hair.