Chapter 35

Asher's POV

Asher's POV

I sit up rubbing the sleep from my eyes, last night felt amazing and I can feel a little weight off my shoulders but I'm also in deep regret that she may use my words against me and tell people or even worse, tell me I'm too broken and she leaves for good.

I look to my left, she's laying on her stomach with her leg perched up to her side. Her hair falling from the messy bun she pulled into last night. The duvet rests under her ass showing it off in my boxers she's wearing, the t-shirt has risen half way up her back. I badly want to kiss up her body and make sweet, caring love to her like I wanted to last night but I was afraid it would ruin the amazing kiss we shared. I think I'm beginning to fall for her but I still don't want to admit it or maybe I'm unsure if I am.

She said she loved me again, I just couldn't say the words back even though my heart was aching to say it, I don't know what's wrong with me? Am I just simply scared of love.

I reach over to the bedside table and check my phone, it's half six in the morning. what the fuck am I doing up at this time? I see text messages from Dean, Ty and Rebecca, I open the one from Rebecca out of curiosity.

Becca: Where have you been Reeves? I miss having your sweaty body on me, call me back or come around to my new apartment.

I immediately cringe at the thought of having sex with her, how did I ever sleep with her before.

"Morning" I hear a sweet angelic voice croak out.

I look down to see her smiling at me as she lays in the same position, "Morning" I half smile and place my phone back onto my bedside table and lay back down.

"What time is it?" She asks rubbing her eye with the heel of her palm.

"Half six, you should go back to sleep" I lean forward and kiss her forehead.

She lets out a small laugh and shakes her head, "How you feeling?" she questions with eyes that make me want to bow down and give her my damn heart.

"I'm feeling good, how are you feeling?"

"Good" she leans up on her elbows and looks as though she's in deep thought about something.

"What's wrong?"

She shakes her head with a nervous giggle as her cheeks turn a rosey red, I raise my eyebrow in question.

"Jules.."

"Hmm?" She bites on her bottom lip from laughing.

"What you thinking about?"

"Hmm..." she leans forward giving me a lingering peck on the lip, she smiles as her lips hover over mine.

"Hmm what?" I cup her cheek. She hums again kissing my lips softly and pulling away with a grin.

Oh.