Chapter 82

Asher's POV

This night has been surreal, I'm finally with Julia after all these years, I'm finally having sex after waiting all these years and what makes it ten times better is that It's with Julia again and she fucking said it back! She said she loves me and I could instantly feel myself becoming giddy and I could feel my happiness overpowering everything else, this is the best kind of happiness. I can't believe it...she loves me, someone actually loves me and I'm mind blown that it's Julia. How could she possibly love me? I don't know why but she does. 

"Asher!", She moans as I pound her from behind. I feel her pussy clench around me as he moans becoming louder, one last pound and I come completely undone. I stand grasping her hips as my other hand is tangled in her hair. I try control my breathing otherwise I might have an asthma attack if not. Julia's back is arched in front of me as it slowly rises and drops back down with her ragged breaths. We've been at it all night, I guess you could say we're making up for lost time and I'm loving every second of it. 

After we decided to actually do this even if it means keeping it on the down low we talked for another twenty about random shit, we laughed and cuddled and it felt amazing to have her in my arms again. Once we come undone we talk and eat snacks to refuel before going at it again like our lives depended on it. I'm not even sure what time it is but by the dark night becoming slightly light I guessing It's early in the morning, around three maybe.

I pull out of her and sit down on the grey couch in the corner beside the large window, my breathing his not returned to normal and neither has my beautiful girlfriends, wow it feels amazing to call her that...girlfriend. I have a fucking girlfriend again.

She strides over as her hips sway side to side then she sits on my lap wrapping her arm around my neck, she kisses my lips softly and pulls away with a smile. "Are you okay?", she asks with a wrinkle on her forehead as she studies my face.

"Of course, I was just thinking how incredibly lucky I am to call you my girlfriend", I kiss her shoulder and grin giving it one last soft kiss.

"Is that what I am?" a smile so big on her face that explains exactly how I feel right now. 

"Damn right you are" my finger traces circles on her hips. 

She laughs running her hands through my sweat coated hair, "Can I ask a question?", I nod and lay my head back against the couch, "When we're back in New York..." she hesitates asking further, "Will it be like this?" 

"Why wouldn't it be?" 

She shrugs, "I mean like this..happiness and phenomenal sex. I don't want things to change from the bubble we're in right now" 

"It won't change, I promise. I want this more than anything in the world so I won't be letting you go...ever" 

I watch as her lips curl into a smile again, "Will we spend weekends together or..." 

"Live together?" I finish her sentence. I never really thought about it, I don't want to rush into things because I want to do it right but I also would love to live with her after being away from her for six years. Waking up to her in the morning after a night of amazing sex sounds fantastic, I could make her breakfast in bed, we can eat our breakfast in bed as we watch tv before having another crazy sex session.

She doesn't say anything just nod and chews on her cheek, "I would love to live with you but I also want to take things slow, do it right you know? I want to take you on dates...can I?" 

"Of course" she gives me a quick peck aweing at my words, her red blush cheek are calming down as we take yet another sex break, "So we'll take it slow and go on dates and when It's time we'll take a step forward at the right time"